Does anybody know??

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenni

Does anybody know??

Post by jenni » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Around 12 years back, a family friend of us, left, 7 rectangular rusted iron pieces wrapped in a paper, at a corner of our drawing room. After that, they never visited us. As days passed, we became home bound, lost social connectivity to a great level, were insulted by many, lost confidence.

Is it some kind of hex. Do you have any idea???

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 pm

It sounds like scrap metal - why didn't you just throw it out?
God bless, J

jenni

No it was not!

Post by jenni » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:24 pm

I donot have friends, or social connectivity, and that metal was not bought or brought by any of us. There are many other things that have happened.

Our house has developed leaks, and there is no happiness.

This woman, who left this metal piece, that evening, sat at that very corner, which she never did before.

I want to improve my life, do you know any solution?????

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

It seems to me you are placing a lot of power on a simple bit of metal.  Start by house cleaning.  This means not just the physical atmosphere, but the spirit one as well.  

Try going around your house with a candle and lighting all the corners with positive spirit light as you intone your own intention of good for those that live within the house.  This is a ritual of smudging and works to keep the atmosphere spiritually charged with positive energies.

We make conscious choices to see all events as negative or positive.  So mindset is extremely important to keep all in the atmosphere healthy, wealthy, wise.
God bless, J

jenni

Thanks!

Post by jenni » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Thanx a lot!

Please tell me, how to become more confident?

I need a lot of confidence to move on!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:44 pm

I had a friend who joined the company I worked in at a management level in her 20s.  She just kind of took a chance on the situation.  

A few days into the job someone walked into her office with a question - simple really - she made the decision.  After they left she looked around and realized the walls were still standing, the ceiling still remained - so what was I so fearful of?  

We only gain confidence by doing and being.  Make your decisions - some will be wrong of course - but they will be your choices no matter what.  That is how confidence is gained - one step (decision) at a time.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”