Tingles?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

Tingles?

Post by Marquitta » Mon May 03, 2010 3:35 am

So what exactly does this mean? If anyone could give an idea it would totally help me. I just want to understand it better because it's got to mean something. Every time I feel empathy for someone, or want to help them or sympathize with them, I get this tingling sensation allll through my body, like a cold chill. But I know it's something else. Is my body chemistry changing at that point? Or what is this phenomenon? Thank you bunches for reading everybody. :)
Smile and be happy. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 pm

The world is full of energies.  And of course, we as human beings emit our own level of vibration.  When someone can and does attune in to our energies both can feel this energy exchange.  

When you do this it is called empathic connections.  There is a sympathetic body that attunes to other people.  It is a part of your psychic sensitivities.  It can and works best when controlled and focused so that you do not have unwanted input.
God bless, J

Marquitta

Post by Marquitta » Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Aww thank you! I definitely do pick up on other peoples' levels of vibration. I just want to use this to help people!
Smile and be happy. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 05, 2010 12:57 pm

If you go at it willy nilly it will not help but can sometimes become intrusive to you and the other person.  Empathy is like any psychic ability, it is best to understand and develop it so that it works With you and not Against you.  

Start by getting in touch with all your sensitivities by knowing your psychic centres - they are your 5 senses used in the material world, adding 2 more - intuition from the gut and I know from the heart - as you take them to the psychic sensitivities.  This is done through meditation and understanding yourself.  Making it a part of your own personal spiritual direction helps as well.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”