Deleted

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Deleted

Post by erik » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 am

Last edited by erik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Erik,

I too had a psychosis where I thought I was recieving codes through the computer. This extended to computer and radio.  You describe your psychosis so well.  I hope that things are better for you.  Have you ever seen people's faces change including your own like you can see a spirit behind it? This is what was happening during my psychosis. That is why I was interested in what was contained on your CD.  Thank you for sharing. And look forward to more of your posts. :)

Safe Journey
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

erik

Post by erik » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:21 am

Last edited by erik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Erik,

Not sure if it is a psychosis, only a Psych can call on that one.  Just was my experience that I had seen some weird stuff while in my psychotic state.  Pictures that I had taken of myself seemed to warp and I seen my spirit. So I thought. Then I would see demons in people.  

Never tried mushrooms, maybe this could be the cause and not psychosis?  Some people have different trips.

Maybe the older man you seen in the mirror is a reflection of who you are to become.  Wise and friendly.  I wouldn't dismiss everything we see when we are in this state of mind. Sometimes I have found that the spirit is more open.  But it is a very fine line.  I was nearly lost my mind.

If you ever want to email feel free to write. I can relate to what it is like to feel paranoid, and seeing things. I'm still trying to understand it all.  I'm Bi-Polar 1 with Psychosis, PTSD, And Anxiety.  I would love to meet more people like me.

Safe Journey,

Angie
I drempt that I was one of a million pieces only to find myself whole in everything I looked at. Only to re-shatter the memory.

erik

Post by erik » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:15 am

Thank you, Crow, I will keep your offer to email you in mind,

cheers !
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

everchangingtruth

Post by everchangingtruth » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 am

A lot of the things you said about the thoughts and paranoia seem descriptive of psychosis to me. Through various support groups I have met and gotten to know many people who have suffered from some kind of psychosis. And the constant thoughts that you are being monitored, etc definitely fit in there.

But as mentioned, you would want to see a psych for that. Might be a good idea to see if they classify it the same way.

erik

Post by erik » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Last edited by erik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

p3ntacle

Post by p3ntacle » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:19 pm

I've had similar experiences of occult nature. I don't want to write about them because they are both spiritual, personal, and somewhat unnerving. The mind is truly powerful. We don't really understand much about it or the physical world we live in. I would advise to be skeptical, but even that is sometimes hard when you experience the other-side.

Return to “Occult and Magick”