Candle Magik

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumbum

Candle Magik

Post by sumbum » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:53 am

Does it matter if you buy your candles? Or even where you buy your candles? I know it's better if you make your own candles, but it's very time consuming. Do where you buy your candles really matter?
live the life you love, love the life you live

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 am

Good query. The way I see it you wanted if candle and incense shops are proper with
shop keep allowing all good bless with magic candles.. I regard this as important with
recent thoughts about 'shop keep' not heard as proper with impos ing forebode about
the way candles are kept as good and wicca or evokatif and pagan. Good comment. :
Purchase candles not seeming as dark nor black .. and ask about spell with candle on
premise you may leave after purchase with the candle in paper wrapped and not with
the thought you would encounter unkind keeper of shoppe who was imposing as wikt,
or magick not rite with "Benefit" , "BlessedB" and "What though wilst , harm none wi".
I also notice with you there was a number approach spell cast near you and it will now
try to affect the way you consider comments as a kind a hex on numeral affected aum.     Evard

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 pm

In my experience its not that important but you still have to bless/cleanse the canddles with either salt or holy water. You can also do a "velacion" whichh means to light a blessed candle by other candle and ask the angels or which ever entity you are woriking with to bless the candles. you live them until the lighted candle finishes. Some further advanced spells requiere a 7 day / 21 day velacion. Blessings

Return to “Occult and Magick”