How to break an invisible bond

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

How to break an invisible bond

Post by rozrokz » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:31 am

I don't know why, but I seem to have a bond with my nemesis. I can sense her presence around. Like this morning as I was driving, I felt that she is near and sure enough, her car drove past me. But everytime I meet this person, my own luck is not so good and like she gets stronger. How can I cut this bond and cast her far from me. She has been giving me problems from 1999 until now. There was a period of lull but seems that recently, the bond has returned. How can I severe this! Please help.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 pm

A ritual to be performed on your own in the quiet.  Sit quiet, take a couple of deep breaths to release the tension from the body and open the spirit.  Then visualize a purple balloon, in which you place her.  Then picture a second purple balloon in which you place yourself, attached by a silver umbilical cord.  Visualize a pair of golden scissors cutting the cord and the balloon floating away.  

Remember that you must be willing to release this energy.  Whatever strings remain, you must be willing to cut.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”