friend attacked by ...??

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Betrayed

friend attacked by ...??

Post by Betrayed » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:55 pm

i have a friend who i think is being attacked by some spirit of some sort.

i'm getting quite worried about it from seeing how he was trying to fight it during class. he also has told me that he has been stuck against the floor and being unable to move and breathe...

it's actually quite "normal" to hear that he's being harmed by spiritual forces but I've seen him suffer from this one. stunned, gasping and almost crying...

just wondering if anyone knows anything about this sort of thing... :smt009

benjamin

sounds like a angry spirit or astral traveler

Post by benjamin » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:38 pm

to have that kind of power this being is either an angry spirit or someone that has learned astral travel...but we are immortal spirits to begin with your friend has the power to fight this being but he has to learn the ways to do it...so tell him to seriously study the arcane it will help...

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:46 pm

Hint: Human spirit can be educated to create a shield of anti-belife aroound him. You just need to learn not to take anithing into consideration. Like lets say your soulmate is on his/her death bed and you mimic feeling when insted you don't have a thing. The price for this shield is letting go of almost all human emotions.Only then will you'll be safe from all the threats.

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:58 pm

he sort of got rid of it... so... i think he's ok right now...

thanks people

Dj I.C.U.

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:57 pm

No prob m8 next time make a video of it so we can see this how it happend and give you more specific advice...

Return to “Occult and Magick”