Inexperienced

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jessisbest

Inexperienced

Post by jessisbest » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:40 pm

when i was 16 i was all into wiccan spells and stuff. I put a spell on this guy..not really a love spell, i don't think. it has been like 10 years so I don't quite remember what I did, but in the past years I have been thinking about him like crazy! I can't seem to get him out of my head and I am starting to feel insane (to my credit I have known him since I was 8, but still!)

All I remember was I didn't want to do a love spell because i had read somewhere love spells are wrong or something to that effect. Well now years later I am really worried i have created some kind of bad karma or block. Maybe this is just another level to my insanity I don't know. I just wish I could remember what I did, but I do think it was something to keep me in his life maybe. I was VERY inexperienced back then.

If someone could reply maybe I could have some peace of mind with this. I am just curious if I could have messed something up for him or myself in a long term kind of way.

farthirl

Post by farthirl » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:40 pm

You'll need to sever the bond between you and the man in question. Try cleansing your aura with energy from the sun. You'll also need to sever the emotional link caused by the spell. Imagine the spell itself as a ball of energy, and see it dissolving. Repeat until the effect is gone.

Return to “Occult and Magick”