Which deities should I invoke for this spell?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ravenswood

Which deities should I invoke for this spell?

Post by Ravenswood » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 am

I have been experiencing a burnout when it comes to writing and I no longer feel love nor passion for it. Yet I wish to feel both love and passion for my art. So which deities should I invoke? The three things that I wish to obtain through this spell are a strengthened love and passion for my craft, a strengthened imagination, strengthened visualization skills and of course inspiration. This is the very first spell that I have ever created on my own. So what things do you think I would need in this spell? Herbs? Candles? Stones? Water? Incense?

Sosnowiczanin

Post by Sosnowiczanin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 am

one of the things accompanied with burn out is grey energy, use water and incense to clean.

Your question is so hard because there are a lot of religion, spiritual systems, ie. I like tibetan buddhist system,
Dzambala and Mandziuśri would be very good for disorders you wrote.
My website - SoulChakra.com

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 am

I would probably create my own, if there wasn't one I felt was right/perfect for the job.
Or try to invoke my muse - starting with a declaration of intent/prayer.

I would use all four elements;

Water to purify yourself (A bath.)
Earth to ground yourself. (Place, say, a rock in each corner of the room in which you're working, or simply around your "ritual space."
[Here I would do a banishing ritual to make sure only my intent was communicated and any outside interference - or inside interference for that matter - was voided.]
Fire to empower yourself. (Light candles. If coloured, I would use colour-therapy to determine them. Red=Passion, Yellow=Focus, Magenta=Merging of physical and spiritual planes.)
[Here I would do the ritual itself, and I would do it holding the incense to "infuse" it with my intent.]
Air to communicate your intent/desire/wish to the universe. (Light inscense.)
Water to receive my intent/desire/wish. (A bowl with a little water in it. I would place the incense in the bowl, as well. Place the bowl on the ground within my ritual space as determined by the stones and open the nearest (or the one you feel is 'best') window.)
☼

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 am

Edit: Double post.
Last edited by Charlesman on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Charlesman

Inspiration

Post by Charlesman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 am

Edit: Triple post

Return to “Occult and Magick”