Summoning spirits !!!!!

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

HalloweeN

Summoning spirits !!!!!

Post by HalloweeN » Mon May 07, 2012 12:20 am

Can someone tell me how to summon a spirit,angel or demon whatever.

Evard

Post by Evard » Mon May 07, 2012 4:49 am

Hello . Amaste !~! :-D  :-D

Summoning in the druid philosophy begins with eldritch if the reason to begin
why the centering of magic will begin the likeness of a magic source to keep!
the ritual of available forms :@: altar , stones , alchemy , .and incense magi!
the accord will be Modern Magic# is not known to be visible . It is known eco
friendly reason to be Magic Legal in case about the role of summoning Deind.

The form men like known as Drago Deind is a ritual training known to be the
likes of modern progressive music .and keeping home altar .,. though Achem
is not recommended as it is smelly while you learn (longevit)~y basic achem.

This comment* may be tolerated if you want to learn at all here . If you don't
know any training : na.dubl.vowel .,. na_naua .,. and ecoi not italic will help :)     Admin may use discretion . OK*  Evard .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 08, 2012 8:39 pm

First off there is an admonition Against summoning of the dead.  This is in place for many reasons.  

Opening to spirit contact and speaking with your own spirit guides will help you to learn and understand spirit connection and communication.  In that way you will be communicating without the need to summon the spirit.
God bless, J

HalloweeN

Post by HalloweeN » Tue May 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Spiritalk how should i do that?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Finding a good teacher is a good start!  They help with all the interpretations that need to be examined.

Meditation is the key to quieting the mind to allow the attunement process with spirit.  In the alpha state we can let the mind be at peace.  In that state, we set a symbol (and a seat) into our scene of peace and welcome our own spirit guide.  In mediumship the best approach is to talk to your own spirit guide only.  Other spirits will come through to your guide and then to you.  That is the process.

So if you choose to go it alone then you need to journal some results so that they can be examined either here or somewhere you trust the results. I have found a group circle allows everyone to grow in their talents and express their growth with spiritual results.
God bless, J

TheToadMan

well...

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 8:27 pm

You can always try sleeping in a grave yard.  Or try camping in the mountains.  I dunno.. I'm just a toad.  :smt003

Abraham The Jew

Post by Abraham The Jew » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Arbatel, The Goetia: the Lesser Key of Solomon, The Key of Solomon and The Book of Armadel are good books for this type of stuff.

Remedy

Post by Remedy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:08 am

I suggest you learn how to defend yourself. Demons are tricky, their nature is to do evil. Whenever they get the chance, they will do evil to you.

Remedy

Post by Remedy » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:09 am

I suggest you learn how to defend yourself. Demons are tricky, their nature is to do evil. Whenever they get the chance, they will do evil to you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Again, I suggest attuning to your own spirit guide (they love and protect us along with the guidance we receive) .  Getting to know that source helps us identify its energy time and again.  Never open to any and all spirit contact.  Your guide is in place to protect you from unwanted and unseen interference.  It does happen and we must be vigilant to connect only with the source of our own love and connection.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:54 pm

The Toad Man, Abraham The jew, Remedy:  You are all suggesting going off half aware and definitely uneducated on the subject of spirit, mediumship, connection, communication.  Until you have arrived at a more stable place in your own spirit connections, perhaps you should think twice before offering advice that can produce some very unwanted and scary results.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”