The black widow curse

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marfa

The black widow curse

Post by marfa » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 am

An extract from a letter: (All letters published with the permission of the authors)
“A car driven by my father struck and killed a man. The man’s Gipsy wife became a widow. After the trial, she came up to my mother and said, “You’ve made me a widow, but now all women in your family will become black widows. You’ll understand what I feel now”. She turned around and left. My mom was the first to become a widow. My father hanged himself while serving his term in prison for killing that Gipsy. They didn’t return the body to us to bury. My mother never married again. My older sister became a widow one month after her wedding. As for me, I hoped everything would be all right in my family. We’d lived happily for six months but then one day my husband failed to come home. On his way home he was attacked by a gang of hoodlums. They hit him in his head with an iron rod and he died without coming to his senses. Three years later I met a guy and we got married. Volodya was such a great person. I was happy when I was with him. On January, 1sthe died while sleeping. He just fell asleep and never woke up. I’ve never heard him saying he had heart problems. He was a healthy young man. I guess it was that Gipsy widow’s curse. Now I’m afraid of getting married again. I don’t want people to die because of me anymore.

From the letter:
I have a friend. Her first husband died at an early age. It was a heart attack (before that he’d never had heart problems though). It happened one year after their wedding. Their child was just one month old. She married again, gave birth to her second child, but her husband died too. He was struck and killed by a car. She lived alone for a long time. She had a lover who was married. That man’s wife was sick. They’d dated for over 10 years. That woman died when she was 40 and he lived alone. He wanted to find a woman to marry and at the same time continue being lovers with my friend. I guess he was just afraid of marrying her because he knew about her husbands. After his wife died, my friend would come to his place and do different household chores, but never stayed overnight because he had children. Finally, they decided to live together. Their first night together became their last one. The next day he died in an accident. He was 42. She was 7-8 years older than him. Some say it might be his late wife who took him away. Others believe my friend bears a black widow curse.

The black widow curse is one of the most dangerous curses. It brings bad luck, illnesses and death. Often, such curses are put by means of magic. Sometimes it’s women’s powerful destructive energies which kill their partners. As a rule, men living with these women pass away at an early age. They are usually very beautiful which helps them attract men. Their biofield absorbs other people’s energy. Charmed by their beauty, care and attention, men have no idea what deadly danger these women represent. At first, men notice some health problems they’ve never had before. Then they face problems with business and relations with other people. Husbands are unaware that the reason for their misfortunes is their wives, especially when they are driven by love. Continuing living with these women may have grave consequences for men. This is what those destructive energies develop into. Besides, the black widow herself may not know about the evil she brings to people. Often she becomes a victim of someone’s ill will. There is a curse put on women which makes them black widows. It’s called the black widow veil. It brings diseases and death to the members of their family. More often, the black widow curse is a congenital or acquired “disease” sent on a woman for some heavy sin she committed.

There are two ways to escape death – the man may split up with the woman as soon as possible, or ask an experienced magician for help. Magicians can break the curse and destroy the negative energy of the black widow, thus saving lives of many people. It’s difficult, yet possible (for a professional).
I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.  

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:52 pm

That which the mind entertains, the body manifests.  Be careful what you buy into and keep the body, mind, spirit balanced and in positive mode.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”