Ezeama Spell

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bkesm605

Ezeama Spell

Post by bkesm605 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 am

I'm at wits end and my heart cant take seeing my 2yr old son scratch and itch his legs so bad they get infected because of eczema. I've tried everything from dermatologist with no help just cancer causing cream to a Rieki Master and giving him energy healing treatments. I've changed his diet and everything in between to ease the flairs and nothing helps. My intuition is telling me that a spell might help or at least ease his pain for a while. I've even learned hypnosis to see if that would help him. I'm open to any and all suggestions, nothing I wont try if it helps him.
Thanks for reading..

Katy
Katy Snodgrass

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:33 am

I have skin problems myself.  Skin rashes are related to stress and come and go on that level as well.  Using some affirmation, visualization and meditation techniques helps somewhat to calm the mind and calm the skin.

The heat seems to help.  Use a heat lamp or a hot tub to keep it warm.

I use a cream called Skinfix Body Repair that seems to work well.  But all in all it seems everyone must find what works for them.  

Once in a while I use some cream from the doctor, but it doesn't to work any better than others I use.

Return to “Occult and Magick”