Seeing dark, shadow-like blobs outside during day and night

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaylypoo

Seeing dark, shadow-like blobs outside during day and night

Post by kaylypoo » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:19 pm

For the last week or so, I've been seeing dark, shadowy figures around me. It wasn't until a friend of mine helped me re-open my third eye chakra that I became aware of them. It was strange, like she had sensed that there was something that I was not seeing for her to tell me that it needed to be done.

Anyway, I would begin to see them out of the corner of my eye, and when I looked to them, they wouldn't go away as quickly as possible, it would let me watch while it slowly moved to a hidden place. At first, I thought it could have been a shadow creature, but I'm not sure of that, because it will let me gaze at it for a while. I also thought it could have been the entities that an old friend and I call "dream eaters," but the ones that we have encountered, and know are around us do not appear in the light, and do not like the light. Our "dream eaters" also usually take a form of a person with a strange snout or rat-like face.

I don't feel afraid of it in any way; I didn't pay much attention to it until last night, when I saw it in the dark for the first time.

It/they are dark, black smoke-like blobs that usually don't take any shape. They move at about the pace that a person would move.

Could you guys help me figure out what it is? If asked questions, I'm sure I could give more details. I could also do some pendulum work, but I want to know a little of what I'm dealing with first.  

-kaylan :smt017

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Dark shadows with the eyes in daylight are often symptoms of eye problems.  Do have your eyes checked first and foremost.  

Then if it does turn out to be of the paranormal you can be clearer in your descriptions.
God bless, J

Return to “Occult and Magick”