SPIRITUAL SECRET OF MAKING MONEY

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mohammedraman

SPIRITUAL SECRET OF MAKING MONEY

Post by mohammedraman » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm

SPIRITUALLY YOUR PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVE,SPIRITUAL STRENGTH TALISMAN,SECRET OF MAKING MONEY,MAGICAL POWERS OF INVISIBILITY.

1,WHANGANUI RING OF LOVE YOU NEED THIS RING.
If you want a relationship with someone. you will be a Controller of your dating men or Ladies,I want you to consider that your problem has been solved with the spiritual power of this Ring. It is a great powerful Ring of love that when you fix it in your finger, whoever sights you or you shake hands with must automatically fall in love with you faithful,kind,loving. This Ring has been existing for over 10 years now. If you approach anybody with this Ring, he or she must surely obey your command and your request. If you are looking for a new job, fix the ring in your finger and proceed to the office where you are looking for the job. You will be so surprised how you will be welcomed and received in the office.If you are  contesting for any election post, the power of this ring will attract the heart of the people to you. You can also   consider yourself to be rich because of the power of love of people towards you.it is great treasures.whoever connected with you it very powerful love Ring for the attract the love ones.

2,VOODOO ELECTRICAL COMMANDING TALISMAN
if you want to get something from someone by command him/her they will obey what you are requesting,he or she must  surely obey and send it to you.This talisman is very powerful talisman  to hypnotist anybody.it work according to the ambitions of the holder which no person can overpower his progress Very useful for the person who want to hypnotist his or her boss in office , If you are looking for a job at a particular place just use it make your life change completely.That is the Talisman that you need to solve your problem and i want you to consider that our problems has been solved if you received the talisman from me.Whatever you desire look at the mirror at the center of the talisman and pronounce the magical word i will send to you and after that you will say whatever that is your problem or your heart desire it will be like that.The talisman has the power of destruction and rebuild you can command anything that your heart desire and it must  happen instantly  no matter  the distance of whom you are commanding either far or near you can use the talisman to curse a person or destroy him or her life you can also use it for better for some one life.Many traders use this talisman to command their customers to buy their products, if you have any case with some one you can use the talisman to command the person to forget about the matter or the case. No matter the nature of the case the person must surely  obey you and forget about it,if you are in the court of law whatever you say in the court will be accepted as the truth the prosecutors will be under your control.The talisman has commanding power for whatever your heart desire, if you receive it from me you can use it for so many thins. if i start writing all about this talisman it will contain more than thirty pages.finally we don’t  allow the children below 18 to be in possession of it. A boy from Sudan used this talisman to command fire to somebody’s house and the house burned completely flat. he also use it to destroy families that did nothing to him.

3,AMAL INVISIBILITY TALISMAN To gain the Magical power of invisibility, to make you invisible in terms of trouble of armed robbers ,no one will   see you or witness your actions, the power permits you to penetrate anywhere unseen and un-notice.photographers You can investigate someone without him noticing you even by using your camera will not be noticed. At anytime you want to be invisible to people eyes all you need to do is to hang this great AMAL Talisman. on your neck and hold a mirror on your hand look at yourself on the mirror and pronounce the magic word that i will send to you, you will not see your face again on  that mirror automatically you are invisible ,you can now go anywhere you wish to go. If you desire to make yourself visible you take it out of your neck or you will pronounce the second secret word and you will be automatically be visible to people.Police and army in WEST AFRICA use this great power for their protection and their investigations.

4,BARBUELIS MAGNETIC MONEY DRAWING  RITUAL TALISMAN
If you are interested in Money Rituals,You will get a wooden box that can contain $10,000.00 dollars OR $20,000.00 dollars when you receive the MAGNETIC MONEY DRAWING TALISMAN from me then you put it inside the box and place $100.00 on top of it and you now place the box under your bed where you will sleep and you resits the magical word i will give to you.Then the next morning the $100 dollars will be multiply to $10,000,00 dollars
please note in the morning if you take the multiplied money from the box you must leave the initial placed  $100 dollars inside the box for you to know it you will copy the number of the first dollar you placed on the MAGNETIC MONEY DRAWING TALISMAN.The money will multiply only when you place the box under your bed where you will sleep that night and you resits the magical word.if you don't want it to multiply then do not put it under the bed where you will sleep.NOTE if you want the money to multiply to $20,000,00 dollars every morning you let me know the cost price of the talisman is different from multiply of $10,000,00 dollars every morning.or $100,000,00. when we look at a luxury vehicle we see success, you worked hard to get where you are.you will get peace of mind when it comes to your possessions. This talisman is from REPUBLIC OF SOUTH SUDAN.

5,THE GREAT AMAL HAMZAAD Talisman.if you want to be a spiritualist the name is AMAL HAMZAAD if you have it with you,you will be able to get information and solve problem of your heart desire any thing you want to do is possible the talisman is a secrets Angle or you call it jinn.The talisman is for all purpose if you have the talisman whatever you desire will be possible.It for your spiritual and magical growth for the first time outside of secret societies.it is called by the  adepts the pouch of supreme power to make anything possible and to put at your finger tips,constantly working to bring you magical abilities see how easily you  may attract those things to you that you really desire and how others recognize your  intelligence,see your fortunes change for better,how  money,luck,friendships come to  you,you will see how others begin to respect you,how they concede to  greater AURA of  authority.All these magnificent effects will be yours when you Receive your AMAL HAMZAAD YOUR SPIRITUAL STRENGTH TALISMAN.if  I start explaining to you it will contain up to ten pages but when you order for it i will send you a booklet so that you can see a lot of things you will benefit from it with the power of this talisman you are a complete spiritualist and you will help others  you  will also make money out of it because you can use it to heal people and also make people to prosper in their business and so many other things.

6, MEPHENAIJ PHATON  Talisman to see vision on the air.if you look at someone you can be able to prophesier of the person's present and the future.for example if you want to go some where you will be able to see what will happen on the road before going, you will be able to know who is a witch.And also if any body ask you of unknown about his or her future you will be able to tell him or her their future.Think of it you will see it in a second.Pastors in the church's in Africa and Middle East are using this MEPHENAIJ PHATON Talisman for their prophecy.if you  have this it will be of a great help to you to see present past and the future.You will see what people can not see..

7, SAHARON is a protection talisman against gun shot it will protect you from any bullet of gun short,When you receive  the SAHARON Talisman from me you must place it on any animal and test it first before using to see the miracle of SAHARON talisman it is a favorite talisman among the people of western Asia for strength and protection

8,AZIABELIS is a powerful Ring for protection against poison.When this Ring is in your position and someone put poison to your food that you will eat,you alone will be seeing a  flame of fire in that food that is to prove that there is poison in that food.if a man or a woman put a love potion into your food so that you will love him or her your eyes will be seeing smoke of fire from the food. you will need   this Ring for the above protection

9,TO CHANGE ANY METAL TO GOLD OR GEM STONE TO DIAMOND
if you want it from me i will send you the RING AND THE MAGICAL WORD that you will pronounce to enable you change any metal to Gold or Gem stone to Diamond please note when the changes take effect it will last for 10 hours from rising of the  sun till dawn,after that the metal or the gem stone will return back to its normal colour.For example if you have this Ring with you if you have a topaz precious stones hold it on your hand and you pronounce the magical word automatically the stone will change to Diamond and if have a brass or bronze metal you will use the same process and automatically the metal will change to gold this is a powerful higher magic.if you need this Talisman from me i will send it to you,Those that has this Ring make too much money with it, fraud expert uses this type of magical powers to make money.

10, COME BACK TO ME if want your divorce husband or your divorce wife to come back to you.,you will be happily married many things will change you will no longer lived like a bachelor.you will see attention and to be loved and you will no longer feel like crying.The kids need their daddy and want you to come back together.Very useful for the wife or husband who want to attract  their partner and want ot remove misunderstanding between them,This power helps the wearer to drive away all evil spirits , ghost, bad dreams,   sleepless night,

11,Mahalaxmi magical power talisman:
What to say about this most mahalaxmi magical power talisman , It contains natural power in it .We cant found it easily We found it very great patience and difficulties and then energized it with most powerfulMantras of Mahalaxmi in tantrik rituals . This very rare of rarest and natural talisman . This product is for for prosperity, wealth, treasures, financial improvement, luck, windfalls, advancement in career, promotions, business success, abundance and general blessings . This talisman carries abundant degree of prana and energy of this universe It can remove poverty with ease , It can win you lottery . It remove all sort of financial troubles and person never run out of money . It shows you path to how to extend the business and make good profit . .It remove hindrance and obstacles you are facing in acquiring money or in business . It make you rich and famous in society .Just have it and feel the change in your life .It also removes the the black magic effects on you if somebody have done to stop your income .This magical pendant works automatically and give wearer all sort of comforts to wearer life,It create the magical aura around the wearer. It creates positive energies around the wearer and holy soul , spirit may contact the wearer and help him or her for acquiring wealth to the wearer and every person come in contact get attracted to wearer and help to fulfill dreams.

12,Third eye talisman
Open third eye talisman is very powerful talisman to open and activate your third eye,If you want to know anything past or present or condition and position of a person, it help you to see future happening and predict future , by getting this you will know  the lottery number and the number of soccer team who win or anything you want to see about future . it is very powerful talisman for to build intuition power and foresee future .very useful for person who do speculation business,want to win lottery or the one who want to see future happening.

13,AGADANGODO KEY
This key is a highly spiritual key, whatever is your problem mention it and lock the key it will be permanently like that  until you open the key.For example if you want a relationship between you and someone all you need to do is to mention your name and the name of  the person and lock it that means that you have join the two hearts together, if you take a Loan from someone and you don’t  have the money to pay back and the person is disturbing you hold the key in your hand mention his name and said that he  should forget about the Loan you collected from him automatically the person will not ask you about the money again.If you have a court case you can also use it to end up the case mention everything you want as you are holding the key and lock it that will be the end of that matter and the key must not be open unless you want the case to be revised again.For this reason people in West Africa that knows about this key have many of it in their homes for different problems they have locked.

14,Are you Adoptee Searching for your Birth Parents, Family, Son, Daughter, to know anything about them try me,  Spiritual i will get the  information for you i will send you address and phone number of any of them call me now

15,GOLF PLAYERS TALISMAN
The Talisman is mind and eyes control of a cricket ball to any direction you wants it, is very useful for golf players, professional  golf players uses this Talisman to control cricket ball to any direction. you will enjoy playing golf with this Talisman when you receive it from me

16 MOHRE MAR PYTHONS SNAKE STONE,
These stones are found inside the body of a snake.Asia and Africa Pythons that live near the equator where it is hot and wet and their huge bodies can stay warm,They make their homes in caves,these Snake stones is possessed by a Spirit that is responsible for the stone they inhabit and aid the possessor of the stone toward unlimited good fortune and Luck, they radiate the personal  Aura making it like a shield against negative energies such as curses, hexes and the "Evil Eye" they protect the possesor of the stone from accidents and misfortune of any kind, they render the holder of  the stine invisible to evil or ill indended beings (human and otherwise), Bring Love into their lives or  increase existing love between partners, they give Power to ordinary humans making them  extraordinary, casting spells and manifesting becomes much more powerful when using one of these  stone, keeps the possessor healthy and cures diseases and illnesses when placed in water, when worn  it will bring the wearer many new opportunities and adventure, and increase financial situation of the  wearer, it will attract people toward the wearer of the stone and keep him youthful by drinking the water in  which it is placed in, these stones have so many attributes it is difficult to list them all, they work on many  levels and improve the wearers life almost immediately, they bring out the "personal Magnetism" in the  possessor.

17,HERBAL REMEDIES FOR ILLNESSES
I have different types of Herbal remedies for all kinds of diseases.Herbal remedies to fight high blood pressure, and reduce the chance of strokes, blindness, kidney failure, and heart failure.suffering from rheumatoid arthritis,Effective Home Remedies and Natural Treatment for Common diseases.Herbal Treatment for almost all diseases and ailments. Instead of regular antibiotics or conventional medicines which often have side effects, herbal remedies are safe, tried and tested alternatives.

18,SEX HAPPINESS HERBAL REMEDIES.
Maintain manly vigor, improves sperms and thickens semen and stops premature ejaculation and increases the duration of sexual act.it increases sex desire and improves sexual performance.An ideal remedy for sexual impotence and frigidity in men and women. specially prepared to overcome the problems of sexual deficiency.debility and sexual weakness.when love-partners are enjoying the bliss of sex and joy of intimacy.sex happiness. The Herbal remedies prove to be unique in adding extra power,strength and youth.it not only prolongs the joy but also heightens the effect when both have achieved ecstasy.

19,The healing power of Moringa Seeds
Helps prevent osteoporosis and other bone diseases. Can reduce risk of stroke and kidney disorders, and improve muscle strength and metabolism.Effective in the treatment of anemia and low energy levels.Aids in muscle recovery and sustained overall health.Moringa has also been proven effective for preventing or treating.Diabetes, High cholesterol, AIDS and other immune-system diseases, Obesity, Bacterial conditions, Liver and kidney disorders, Poor digestion

20,Ancient Secrets for WEIGHT LOSS, GROWING TALLER, DIABETES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, INFERTILITY, ARTHRITIS, AUTISM & ADD/AD

2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time
3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc.
4. Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career.
5. Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away
7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution
8. Eliminate in family fights  
9. Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities
10.Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart
11.heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation
12.Get you marriage to the lover of your choice
13.Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage
14.Ensure success in work and business
15.Mental illness & bewitched
16.Can?t sleep at night or walking at night
17.Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you.
18.Bring supernatural luck to you.

Return to “Occult and Magick”