The Djinn

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

The Djinn

Post by erik » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:20 am

I was in India for 6 months from June 15th 1999 on and somewhere in those 6 months I experienced some crazy thing, I was staying in the Ved Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh and one day, or rather, one night I was doing meditation and I decided to chant OM, so I did.

But after a short while I found myself chanting something different out loud (but not too loud, I didn't disturb anybody), I found myself chanting:

Auuuwwwwwwauuuuuuwaauuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwaauuuuuuu

instead of AUM, I wanted to chant OM, but it became AUM and then this weird chanting. I had my eyes closed and suddenly I saw:

"A dark figure dressed in a black cape with his back turned towards me, he was giving me bad energies and he said:

"Did you call me, sir?"

I was in a kinda shock and stopped chanting immediately, later I found out that it was a djinni, a ghost, but it was not a good one, it gave me the creeps, so don't do this at home!
Last edited by erik on Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: The Djinn

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:13 am

erik wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:20 am
I was in India for 6 months from June 15th 1999 on and somewhere in those 6 months I experienced some crazy thing, I was staying in the Ved Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh and one day, or rather, one night I was doing meditation and I decided to chant OM, so I did.

But after a short while I found myself chanting something different out loud (but not too loud, I didn't disturb anybody), I found myself chanting:

Auuuwwwwwwauuuuuuwaauuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwaauuuuuuu

instead of AUM, I wanted to chant OM, but it became AUM and then this weird chanting. I had my eyes closed and suddenly I saw:

"A dark figure dressed in a black cape with his back turned against me, he was giving me bad energies and he said:

"Did you call me, sir?"

I was in a kinda shock and stopped chanting immediately, later I found out that it was a djinni, a ghost, but it was not a good one, it gave me the creeps, so don't do this at home!
Erik,

I believe that the mantras AUM and OM can be used interchangeably.

Om and Aum are the same thing; it's just written in two different ways.

See https://www.liveabout.com/what-is-om-aum-3189477

I doubt that this sacred and widely used chant was in any way responsible for opening a door to the djinni.

It is much more likely to have been caused by your own mental confusion and depression, which lowers the frequency of your personal energy field or aura.

Negative, low frequency energies naturally attract more negative low frequency energies, including low level entities such as the djinni.

I would recommend that you not do any further private meditation when your state of mind and illness are unstable, and definitely negative and on the dark side.

Chanting either OM or AUM combined with a more positive frame of mind should raise your vibrational frequency even higher than it was, and make you increasingly unattractive to low level energies and entities.

Take care,

Brian :smt045

erik

Post by erik » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:03 am

Hey Brian,

thank you for you reply, but I have to say that I was in perfect mental condition when I chanted AUM, it was 1999 and I was in the prime of my life, I was happy and very much threw myself in spiritual life which I was discovering in India at that time, it was a search for knowledge and I have very good memories to that time.

I got paranoid psychotic in 2002, that was the time the other things I posted happened to me like the chanting of Om Namah Shivaj and the newspaper article that made me angry which lead to my paranoia (and two suicide attempts).

But when this happened with this djinn (1999), I was in perfect mental condition.
eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:13 am
Negative, low frequency energies naturally attract more negative low frequency energies, including low level entities such as the djinni.
This is true, I experienced this a lot of times in real life, except for the djinns, that was a one time encounter which I don't want to repeat.

Cheers!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:32 am

Erik,

In spite of your self proclaimed "perfect mental condition" at the time (I think that you mean a highly positive state of mind), I still very much doubt that this sacred and widely used chant (OM/AUM) was in any way responsible for opening a door to the djinni.

Therefore I conclude that something else about either you, or the location (or both) was responsible.

If that was not true then since OM or AUM is so widely used as a mantra, experiencing these negative entities/energies would quickly become an everyday experience for people who mediate using those mantras.

Which fortunately does not appear to be common.

The rule of like attracts like, or negative energies attracting more negative energies usually applies in such situations.

However, like all general rules, this one has a notable exception.

I have heard that if the person meditating's aura is of a high enough vibrational frequency, the intense light produced as a result acts rather like a lighthouse in pitch darkness.

In other words, low level entities who inhabit the dark zones of the lower astral planes are attracted to the person's strong aura light, like a moth to a flame.

Because the light levels of their aura is so intense when compared to where these entities live, the lower astral entities have been known to attack the source (the person meditating or working psychically), just to get some relief from the extreme brightness.

They feel more at home in darkness.

So in this case positive energies attract negative energies (like attracts opposite), which can then attack you or me because our auras are so highly energized, that they find all of this bright light particularly uncomfortable and unacceptable.

Just one theory.

Brian :smt017

erik

Post by erik » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:59 pm

Hey Brain,

yes, interesting theory, never thought of that in this way, I have to say that I wasn't chanting AUM or OM, yes in the beginning, but the chanting altered into an

"AAAAAUUUUUWWWWWWWAAAAAAUUUUUWWWWWWWAAAAAAUUUUUUWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAUUUUUU"

chanted in a slow and hypnotic way, so it was completely different.

maybe this kind of chanting attracks lower entities, I don't know.

Cheers!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:48 pm

Erik,

Message seen and understood.

I have no further comments at the moment, to make about this subject.

This may change sometime in the future.

Until then,

Happy New Year!

Brian :smt034 :smt035 :smt026 :smt030

erik

Post by erik » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Happy New Year 2019 to you too, Brain :smt031 :smt041 :smt039

Return to “Occult and Magick”