Om Sri Morrigan Namaha

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Om Sri Morrigan Namaha

Post by erik » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:05 am

Hello,

I lived in Petit Han a while ago and around september 2009, after a guided tour in Weris, a village in Belgium with a few cool dolmen and megalithic stones, I began to get interest in my Celtic roots.

I looked up, on internet, the Celtic Gods and Goddesses and one of them was Morrigan, the Celtic Goddess of War and Death, I found some pictures of her and was strangely attracted to her.

I quickly began to chant Om Sri Morrigan Namaha, which means in Sanskrit: ¨I pay my obeisances to Morrigan the beautiful¨ I began to do this because I remembered that in October 2007 I had this beautiful vision in which I was dancing around a bonfire thousands of years ago and was chantiing in a very rhytmic way: ¨Om Cernunnos Namaha¨ with others, you can read this story in my post with the same name here on the board.

This proves one way or another that Sanskrit was in use in those days.

But anyway, in 2010, in the summer of 2010 I began to smoke weed again and I was chanting this Morrigan mantra when I was high and it gave me a lot of cool realizations, I smoked this weed without tobacco and chanted this mantra in my mind, so not out loud.

I came back to Rotterdam in July 2011 and at the end of 2011 or the beginning of 2012, I, one day, I sat down on the ground after I smoked weed and began to chant the mantra, and suddenly this happened:

¨Suddenly I heard a girl chuckling in my mind, she was flirting with me and I realised that she was part of me, she was part of me as a soul, she must have been my soulmate, my lost soulmate.
She laughed softly and flirted again with me, I was flirting back, I felt her and I knew she felt me too. All of the sudden I realised that I was flirting with myself! The girl was me! But I was flirting with her as a man, as I am! This was the feeling coming from that interaction.¨

I was wondering, was this Morrigan? And what was she doing on soul level?

But I was very happy with this realisation I got. Nowadays I don´t smoke weed anymore, I stopped this on June 8th 2018.

Cheers!
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

Return to “Occult and Magick”