Om Sri Freyja Namaha

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

Om Sri Freyja Namaha

Post by erik » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:56 pm

Hello,

this is a cool realisation I had when I chanted, in my mind, Om Sri Freyja Namaha, which is a Sanskrit mantra and means: ¨I pay my obeisances to Freyja the beautiful¨

Freyja is a Norse Goddess and I got interested in chanting the Norse mantra´s in 2010, when I started to chant Om Thor Namaha. I began chanting Om Sri Freyja Namaha a few years ago. You can read how I found out about the Sanskrit mantra´s for the Norse and Celtic Gods and Goddesses in my posts Om Sri Morrigan Namaha and Om Cernunnos Namaha here on the board.

Anyway, years ago I had on one day the realisation while i was lying on my couch, that I suddenly knew what i wanted to think just before I really thought it! That was something i never experienced before and it got me puzzled but i didn´t give it so much attention. And it didn´t happen again.

I meditate a few hours a day since April 25th 2023 and that knowing what I wanted to think before I actually thought it happened more frequently, I was enjoying this!

Since that time I also have periods that I chant Om Sri Freyja Namaha and guess what? While chanting this mantra in my mind, I also experienced that I knew what I was about to think before I actually thought it.

I began to realise that it is a waiste of energy to think, because there was this knowing.

I am very happy that this realisation also happened whenever I chant the mantra of Freyja. The feeling is slightly different with chanting compared to meditation. I experienced a more peaceful feeling with less distraction of thoughts and mental noise.

Cheers!
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

Return to “Occult and Magick”