I received my death notice!

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

erik

I received my death notice!

Post by erik » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:23 pm

Hello,

I remember I was living in a house in the South of Rotterdam, Pleinweg 157d, and one day in 1996 or 1997 I got this weird dream:

¨I was lying in my bed and suddenly I kinda woke up and the sheets of the bedcovers were moving, it gave evil energies and i was just watching this, then I was walking up the stairs to the upper floor where my bedroom was and found it very frightening, I felt that something bad happened there, I felt that a guy was really abusing a woman and the energies from that were bad, I came up and entered my bedroom, I was sitting on my bed and was making gestures with my hands on the wall, I was making round circles on the wall and suddenly a face appeared from an old man on the wall, he was very loving and peaceful energies emanated from him.¨

End of dream.

The second experience I got concening my death notice was in the same house:

¨it was in the summer of 1996 or 1997 and I took some magick mushrooms. I waited for them to be active and wandered through the house. I walked down from my bedroom, down the stairs and i walked towards the big mirror I had in the hallway. I looked in the mirror and besides seeing my own reflection, i saw a image of an very old man in my face, so I didn´t only see myself but also this old man, he radiated very loving and peacefull energies, very friendly and he looked very old. But I got very uncomfortable by the way he lovingly looked at me, and in my mind i called him bad names like ¨vuile kanker flikker¨ which means something like ¨you freaking faghet! and i went away from the mirror¨

Then I went to India, I gave that house away to a female friend of mine and in 1998 I went to india for four months, I came back, lived with my brother in a house next door, Pleinweg 165a, where i lived before from 1994 to 1996, then I moved to the house next door, 157d, and gave it away. My room in my brothers house was still there so I stayed there until June 15th 1999 when i went to India for the second time, I would stay there 6 months. And one day in the summer of 1999, I went from Rishikesh to Dev Prayag by bus, a two hour ride. I enjoyed the small city and when it was late I wanted to go back to Rishikesh, one way or another I didn´t take a bus at the bus station there but I walked through the mountan path, then the sun was about to set and I got the idea to climb on a mountainside and lie down. I lied down and put my head on a small stone, using it as a pillow. And then this happened:

¨Suddenly I got a feeling of intense freedom, I had the feeling that I didn´t have possesions anymore, didn´t have family anymore, didn´t have friends anymore and I felt I was one, but really one with nature and in tune with the planet, I felt like I was totally free!¨

This realisation lasted for one minute or so and then i was like: What am I doing? I should go back to my hotel in Rishikesh before it gets dark! And at that moment I saw a truck coming my way, I climbed of the mountain side and stopped the truck, he was going into the direction of Rishikesh and I could get a ride, it costed me 50 rupee but that was okay with me.

Then another experience I had, I went to india in October 2002 and came back to Rotterdam in January 2003, while in India I stayed in Rishikesh and Dehra Dun, in Rishikesh from October 6th 2002 until December 7th 2002. While in the ashram, the Ved Niketan Ashram, I had a talk with the guru there, Vishwaguru, just before I left for Dehra Dun, it was December 7th 2002 and suddenly he asked for my passport, so i gave it to him, he gazed at my picture and after a few seconds he looked to the sky for around 10 seconds, then he gave me back my passport and said to me:

¨When you come back, I will guide you.¨

I was honoured that he said that to me, he was such a respected guru.

Ok, I already heard in India about this technique that if you look long enough at your shadow, reflected on the ground because of the sun in your back, and after 30 seconds of gazing at your shadow without blinking your eyes, you should look to the sky, it has to be a blue sky, no clouds, and if you look to the sky you should see your shadow, now, if your shadow is full, then it means that you will live long, if you see only half of your shadow or less, then it means that you will die soon, or at least, not have a long life.

I came back to Rotterdam at the end of January 2003 and one sunny day in 2003, I don´t remember exactly when, I went to the park to test this theory, and I found a field of grass and I stood with my back to the sun, so i could see my shadow on the ground, and i gazed for 30 seconds without blinking at my shadow, and after that I looked up to the sky. I saw a full shadow, very very bright,I was amazed by the brightness, so i knew that i would live long.

Vishwaguru passed away, Indians say, he attained Mahasamadhi, in October 2007, he lived more than 100 years. But I never came back to Rishikesh, only one day in January 2003, and I didn´t see him anymore. Maybe he meant that he would guide me in another life.

And now my death notice experience:

One day, I think in 2012, I was or meditating or chanting in my current home in my bedroom, I had smoked weed and as I was doing this spiritual practise, suddenly I heard a voice in my head saying:

¨Wanneer ga je?¨

which is Dutch for:

¨When do you go?¨

and then I heard another voice saying:

¨63¨

I realised the voices meant my time of death, and i thought that I would ¨go¨ at the age of 63 or in the year 2063.

Somewhat later i began to remember the experiences I wrote here about the old man, the very old man and I realised that I had seen visions of myself at old age on the wall and in the mirror, the old man was me!

Then the mountain experience in Dev Prayag, I had no family and no friends anymore, that means i had survived them all or renounced them together with renouncing my possessions and took Sanyas like Srila Prabhupada did, I am a celibate since November 2014, and only made a few mistakes concerning that (part of the process, I guess), but i think that I will get very old.

Now, my date of birth is June 15th 1968, if I live up to 2063 then I would reach the honourable age of 95! I am 55 years of age now and this means that I will live for another 40 years!

That is a cool thing to live with!

Cheers!
Write down your dreams, you'll live twice !!

Return to “Occult and Magick”