Is there hope?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ginak3

Is there hope?

Post by Ginak3 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:10 am

I have long been struggling in paying for my medical education. I really want to complete my degree, as I only have a little longer to go. But finances keep holding me back, something keeps coming in the way. I don't even know if I am suppose to complete my education...I am at the verge of giving up and focusing on just getting a job for now. So many sleepless nights and so much stress is constantly weighing me down, I no longer know where to turn. Now my questions is.....will I finish my medical college or am I not destined to be a doctor? I am currently in Clovis, California, USA and it is 2:08 am on August 22, 2008. I appreciate all the help and time you put into any replies. Thank you for reading and listening.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:57 pm

I have not forgotten.  Please be patient.  I am momentarily distracted.  I will do a reading soon, if no one else has before I get back.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm

there are no indications that a delay is necessary, but it looks like there is a transition happening, a changing of viewpoints, goals, direction, inner believes, etc.  The weariness is very evident.  I think it is more a thing where you need to replenish your mind and soul, than a change in your chosen career or education, or problems related to finances.  Being somewhat familiar with trying to find money for higher education, I can look at this reading chart with that in mind.  There is money from a loan.  I could not tell you what kind of a loan, but it is there.    There are some very strong indications here that there is the money...  the indication is that you will need to depend upon the money from others, but also that you shouldn't let this dominate the scenario.  There is money!

You can find money through some kind of innovation within established guidelines.  I'm sorry that isn't very specific, but it's about as specific as I can get with this particular thing I'm seeing in the chart.

If you choose not to be a doctor, I can tell you that you will be associated with healing and hospitals for quite some time.  I would have to look at your birth chart to be sure if it's a lifelong thing, but this is where you need to be for now.  It is the place where you will achieve the most abundance.

I have spent a long time looking and looking, and trying different ways to look at this, and interpret this.  But, it just continues to reinforce what I've already said.  I can't say for sure if quitting is the answer, but you need to stay around hospitals and healing.  There is also money, but getting to it will require a little creativity on your part.  If you decide to quit, it will only be a transition, not a giving up, and you will end up back here again, not someplace else.  Replenish your exhausted heart and soul, then look for creative ways to make this happen, because it is there, and the money is there.

Ginak3

Thank you!

Post by Ginak3 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:58 pm

I just wanted to really truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. You were completely right, things did workout for me. I am going to start my new semester and I just got approved for my loan I believe a few days after you posted your response. I cannot express the gratitude I feel towards all your efforts. I want everyone here on this website to know that this is for real...thank you again so much. I hope to stay in touch with you through this forum.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:24 am

thank you!  It's always nice to hear that things worked out well for someone.  Good luck in your studies!  :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”