To Youdah - re: my green card

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rishabh108

To Youdah - re: my green card

Post by rishabh108 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:21 pm

Dear Youdah,

Thank you for your reply about my visa extension. I had posted a reply to your message under the thread,"really desperate about visa extension and green card" but I did not hear anything from you. Maybe you missed it. So I thought perhaps I should post this is as a separate post.

I had asked also about my pending green card also in my original question which I had posted on that day under the above thread. But pehaps you missed that part of the question. That is why I thought to just remind you about it.

Thank you very much for your help.

With regards,

Rajmohan

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:49 am

I usually don't need reminders.  I watch the forums that interest me.  :)  However, I typically get several requests at a time.  I do my best to do the reading, and follow-up questions when asked, within the personal time that I am willing to give to this website.  Yet, I am just one person, so exercise some patience.  My readings here are also voluntary.  So consider how a reader might feel if he doesn't read or answer quick enough to suit someone.  Also, I do notice that you haven't made many posts.  Perhaps you would like to contribute to the forums while you are waiting?

Regards...

Return to “Horary Astrology”