Will I be invited to the next round?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandyv63

Will I be invited to the next round?

Post by sandyv63 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 pm

I posted a horary chart last week for the question: Will I get this job, but the chart was unreadable. It figures. Today I was wondering if I would make it through the selection process and be invited to the next round. I posted the horary chart below.

I suppose Jupiter in the 1st shows my optimism; however, it doesn’t look like the rest of the chart is as optimistic. The two rulers, Saturn for me and Venus for the quesited form a wide sextile. About the best thing I can say about this sextile is that it is applying.  Saturn is in the 8th house and I am not sure if this is a good thing. Since this job has to do with other people’s money maybe the 8th house is apropos. But Saturn is supposed to be me so maybe this 8th house position indicates the death of this job opportunity.  The job is represented by Venus in the 10th house. Well, at least that makes sense.

The Moon has already passed the Sun in the 9th house so maybe the opportunity has already passed. Or maybe the 9th house just shows that I have finished my formal education, but I think this is a stretch.

Basically this chart is telling me a whole lot of nothing. Does anyone see a definitive answer in this chart? Thank you for your opinions.
Attachments
irvine job2.gif
irvine job2.gif (55.05 KiB) Viewed 2335 times

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Yes.  Saturn is not significant for this question unless the company is a business related to affairs governed by saturn.  Otherwise, this is a good chart.  yes.

The one thing to remember is that Uranus is retrograde.  There will be no action until Uranus turns direct...and in some cases, not until Uranus returns to the position it was at, before it went retrograde.  This is oppose saturn, so this further emphasizes the delay.

Because there is this problem with the 3rd house, communication, after mercury turns direct (it is now retrograde also) re-contact the company and be sure they know of your interest.  

This is a very hopeful chart, Sandy.  Good luck!

sandyv63

Post by sandyv63 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 pm

It's a government job; is that Saturn related? It is a Buyer position, so I understand the Venus connection. I forgot to mention the Mercury retro thing going on; I figured that would delay anything from happening. Of course this chart is just asking if I made it through the first round; even if I do make it through to the next round, I will have to wait and see if I get the job. I believe the next round is taking a test. I already passed one of these Buyer tests for another city so I have no doubt I would pass another one.  This again does not guarantee that I would get the job. I went to the end of the process for the first Buyer position with another city and that didn't work out. At the time Jupiter was rx and now it's Uranus. Gawd, something is always going backwards. The problem is that Uranus isn't going to go direct until November and this job will no doubt be filled by then. I remember reading a blurb about the city needing to fill this position quickly. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:57 am

Perhaps someone else, or someone with different information than me, or different experiences, would think differently.  But I do not use saturn as a significator for anything government.  From "The Rulership Book, a Directory of Astrological Correspondences, by Rex E. Bills, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply, Co., Inc., 1971 (sorry about the old book, but I'm old and still using reference texts from my beginnings in astrology), government is ruled by 10th, Sun, Leo, Capricorn (Jupiter by progression or stepping).  Government employees: Sun, Mars, and 6th House.
This is why I did not use saturn for the employer in the above chart.  Buyers, same reference, ruled by mercury, saturn and capricorn.  With the stellum well placed, I think this is a very optimistic chart, to give you confidence that you will get through the first round.  Next time ask if you'll get the job???  :)

sandyv63

Post by sandyv63 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:36 am

Thank you for the clarification. I will definitley ask if I will get the job once I get through the next round. I am still waiting to hear if I will be chosen. Fingers crossed  :smt003

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 pm

Don't forget to make a personal re-contact, in case retrograde mercury lost your application!  :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”