Question about a Guy, and True Love

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:40 pm

I have run a new chart based upon asking the question again, after 2 weeks of waiting.  It was important to wait because of several indications in the chart that someone (either you or me or your friend) could not be objective or answer the question at that time.  It isn't important who or why there was a problem, only that it was necessary to wait in order to get a clear answer.

when looking at this anew, there are many indications that this can work out.  And, yes, there is great affection indicated here by both you and your friend toward you.  There remains some cautions, however.  It is important that you completely understand all the things that marrying this person could cause to you and your life.  This is not a simple decision (marriage never is), but it is particularly important in this situation because you would be giving up your culture, your friends and family, and everything you have known in your life to this point.  There are indications in the chart that show that this may be one of the big reasons why you are so attracted to this person...because he represents something completely new and different, and so completely loses the traditions that you have known in your own country.  Yet, it is necessary that you completely and careful consider this marriage before you act.  There is need to make this decision with care and with full knowledge of the consequences of your decision, both good and bad.  Anyone could say this to you, given the serious nature of your contemplated decision.  But, in this chart, it is emphasized that this is important for you to do.

There is also a strong indication that you would change your mind after you gave careful consideration to this.  You should not make a definite decision until after the first week in December.  Otherwise, it looks favorable for you.

Hope and happiness to you.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 pm

Hi Youdah,

I probably was the reason the first chart was like that. I think when I asked you I was in a very confused state of mind.

I actually will be really leaving for the US because of work but I do not know when. Does the chart say when that will happen? The guy hasn't talked about the "marriage proposal" since he did it (7/10) and he still goes and logs on to the dating site but I just try to relax and tell myself he is just being a guy. Should I be bothered by that, or should I just let him be, and trust and have faith?

Will he follow through with this? Does he still intend to marry me? He loves me, right? Because I still really love him very much. And despite some things I don't like, I still am willing to work it out.

Re: December, does it mean I will meet someone else which is why I might change my mind? Will he change his mind?

When you said, "otherwise it looks favorable for you," what exactly did you mean?

Thank you very very very much. Sorry if I have a lot of questions, it's just that, well, this is a long distance thing, and everyone tells me to give up already. But you know how in your heart you want to hold on?

Oh and one last, I read in another post you made that a Horary chart is only good for three months...does this mean this reading is only good for three months, and I should ask again after because things might change?

May you and your loved ones be blessed bountifully. Blessed be.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:37 am

I don't usually look for time unless it is part of the original question.  From the chart, I think it could work out, but there is that part about someone changing their minds.  From the chart, it looked more like you would be the one changing your mind.  I  hope so, anyway.

My better judgment tells me that this could be a really bad thing for you.  No man who is in love goes to dating websites.  They just don't do it, because their minds are only for the person they love.  Whatever this is, he isn't a good prospect for a husband.  What he does before marriage only gets worse afterwards.  If he proposes marriage then goes dating, you can expect that same behavior even when married.  

You talked about things you didn't like about him.  Pay attention to your own intuition.  If you don't like those things now, consider a lifetime of putting up with them.  Men don't change, particularly men who don't have the maturity and self-control, and love for their partner, to keep away from dating websites after they have proposed marriage!  Such a man isn't worth a moment of your thoughts, and certainly doesn't deserve you!  

I sincerely hope that you take great care and really look at this person.  I know there are better suited partners for you.  Perhaps you can find them.  Yet, if you want him, you could have him.  Personally, the idea of the man disgusts me, and saddens me to think that you might even consider him with any seriousness.  Having a bad mate is NOT better than being alone.

Please don't ask me further about this reading.  It is very upsetting to me how he is behaving and I doubt that I can keep my opinion to myself regarding such a jerk, and I am using some self-control and respect for this website to refrain from calling him what I am thinking.

I would be happy to do a personal reading for you, for you alone, to help you through this, and to find some alternatives that have a better chance at happiness for you.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 am

Hi Youdah,

For the personal reading, how do I phrase the question? Asking because I think in Horary, questions have to be phrased a certain way?

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:13 am

Youdah wrote:I would be happy to do a personal reading for you, for you alone, to help you through this, and to find some alternatives that have a better chance at happiness for you.
Thanks for the very generous offer Youdah. =)

Is this ok:

When/where will I find my true love, the guy I am going to be with forever? What is his nationality? How do I know it's him?

Also, I am going to work in the USA as a nurse, when can I expect to be back? Will I meet the love of my life there? WIll I be able to shift to Medicine there? Is it possible for me to have kids - I am already 30 and, well, no love/marriage possibility on the horizon.
Last edited by Antigone on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Unless you mind, I'd rather look at your natal chart for a personal reading.  This is when I start with your natal chart, then look ahead in time to give you some of the answers you are asking.  A horary chart has its limitations, and for looking for marriage, traveling to another country, and all this, it really needs to go to a different kind of astrology.  It is up to you if you'd like to do this.  If so, I need your birth date, time, and place, and where you are currently living if different from your birth place.

Regards...

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:02 pm

Hi Youdah,

I do not mind at all. :) However I do not have my exact birth time. I was born at home, and a traditional health practicioner ("hilot") was the one who delivered me. My mom just said it was around midnight (00:00) of July 24, 1978. Is this ok? I was born in Gapan City, Nueva Ecija, Philippines.

I currently reside in Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 am

Hello,

For natal chart readings please post your details in the 'Vedic astrology reading forum' or 'Western astrology reading forum'.

Thanks,
Site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 pm

You were right.

I changed my mind.
It's a beautiful life. Believe.

Return to “Horary Astrology”