wondering abt my love prospect!!!

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

peaceseeker

wondering abt my love prospect!!!

Post by peaceseeker » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:03 pm

m juss too curious abt bein in love.. i m a leo.. and i have read that leo's love the idea of bein in love.. and i find that particularly true abt myself.. i wud like to know if there is slightest of   possibility of me finding my soulmate or my love.. whether i wud have a love marriage or not??

date: 29th of sepetember 08
time  : 2:58 am

i hope it works this time Youda sir.. regards..

Peaceseeker
Last edited by peaceseeker on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:52 am

I'm sorry to say this again.  But "someplace in China" is not accurate enough for me to do a reading.  Astrology is based on very precise mathematical calculations.  It would be like you trying to count your money and saying only that you have "some dollars" in your pocket.  Well, obviously, this won't tell you how much you have.  It is the same with astrology.  The math is very exact.  Without exact information, the reading would not be accurate.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 am

once again sorry abt the incomplete info.. here's the place;
.. this shud work..
hmm i m very much interested in horary astrology.. is there anyway i cud learn it?? thnx youdah sir for taking ur time out to help others..
Last edited by peaceseeker on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 am

There are important factors unknown to you that greatly affect this question and the outcome, and that would cause this question to be a moot issue when they become known to you.  This chart also tells me that the question was asked frivolously, and without a sincere and burning need and desire to know the answer.  (void course of moon, > 27 degrees asc.).  

This is as specific as I can be with the placements in this chart.  Basically, the "universe" is refusing to answer on the basis that there was not enough sincere desire to know accompanied with the question...no contemplation, and strong intent in your heart.  You asked on the whim, curiosity, rather than a burning need, so that the chart said this as well and would not give more information.  Horary must be asked with great intent when asking, or the answer is like this one...the frivolous nature of the question is all that the chart would show!  Horary is a sacred art.  When approached on a whim, or with curiosity, it is very clear and definite in the chart, and so that nothing else can be read from the chart!

Those asking horary questions should know that the heart and motives of the person are seen in the chart by the astrologer!

Should you wish to ask it again for more details, the question should not be repeated before the spring equinox.

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:26 pm

ya dats rite... dat question was out of curiousity.. hm but the curiosity was rite frm my heart.. i just check when the nxt spring equinox falls, nd found out it falls on the 20th of march.. hmm quite a long wait till i can ask the same question..
i liked it when u said that " Basically, the "universe" is refusing to answer on the basis that there was not enough sincere desire to know accompanied with the question...no contemplation, and strong intent in your heart. " hmm that's interesting.. maybe by spring equinox i will have a change in heart and the universe will be willing to answer my question..
thnx Youdah sir..

regards
Peaceseeker

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:08 pm

When asking a horary question, I have no doubt that you were sincere.  But, it requires that you concentrate on the question, almost like you are meditating on it.  I can't give you better information, because when I get the placement of a "void course of moon" there really isn't too much more than can be said from that chart...

Return to “Horary Astrology”