Is he the one?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ginak3

Is he the one?

Post by Ginak3 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:31 pm

I have been dating this guy I met in college just about a year or so ago. We both live very far from one another, I mean different continents far...and so before college ended and we departed he told me he wanted to continue and take things to the next step. So he got home and told his parents about me and next I told my parents. Now both families are involved and things are becoming no longer about what him and I want, but about what the families want from our marriage. Its all getting too much and now things are on the rocks...it seems like maybe him and I just won't make it. I'm starting to lose hope and don't know if my duties and loyalty should remain with my family or the man of my possible future. I guess my concern is if he is the one for me...someone I will be happy with and have a successful marriage with? It is 9:30am on Thursday, October 30, 2008...and I am presently sitting in Miami, Florida, USA.

Thank you for any help I may receive.

Ginak3

Post by Ginak3 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:29 pm

Just so you know, it was daylight savings time for the last post. Thank you again.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:58 pm

Gina, there's some problems here.  I suppose you already know that or else you wouldn't have asked for a reading.  You two are going to have to get in the same room, not on the telephone.  There's some "stuff" happening here that is connected with one or both of your childhood difficulties that is being "triggered" by the background meddling of in-laws.  I can't tell you exactly what it is without looking at both natal charts.  But, something is definitely getting activated here of an unpleasant nature.  It may not even be a conscious thing, but a situation where old behavior patterns...buttons are getting pushed...that is causing one or both of you to want to run in the other direction. (Neptune conj. nodal degree and chiron).  You two need to get together and have an open conversation, no holds barred, and get the concerns out on the table.  Without that kind of discussion, a real heart-to-heart, I don't see this relationship lasting (moon via combusta, virgo saturn opp. Neptune, mars square neptune).

There's certainly a lot of "cooling off" of affections here (venus square saturn).  With a venus square saturn, this is the kind of a problem that can cool the relationship so much that it dies out completely, especially if definite steps aren't taken to stabilize it.

Talking it over can help very much (libra mercury sq. Jupiter).  Yet, even with talking this over, this relationship is going to have some ups and downs for at least the next 6 months (moon square uranus)(the duration of any horary chart).  It is certainly a relationship that can be saved, though (venus square uranus, moon square neptune, Libra mercury, jupiter trine saturn, etc.)

If you'd like to know the nature of the hidden difficulties, I'll need both your natal information (and to comform with forum guidelines, it will need to be posted in the Western astrology reading forum, not horary).  You'll have to decide how much effort you want to put into this relationship.  It's going to require some "work" to get it through the next 6 months, though.

Regards...

Ginak3

Post by Ginak3 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:28 am

Thank you for the reading and all that you do here in this forum, as well as at Mystic Board. It is great to know that at such times of distress, there is a place like this to go for answers to questions that can really put the mind in a boggled state. It was refreshing reading your reply, even if it wasn't the best news. I hope I can find a way to make things work as I do really love him, and he too loves me immensely. Right now the issues at hand is timing...his family wants him getting married in no less than 4 years, which is after he is done with all post-graduate work and everything else. My family wants me to settle sooner, and so do I. Lets hope we can work past this to tackle the next round of issues!

Return to “Horary Astrology”