Does he love me

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

teme

Does he love me

Post by teme » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:47 am

ImageImage

To me, this chart doesn't seem very favourable, but I noticed it has fortunate fixed star Markeb on Asc, but unfortunate Scheat on desc.
Is maybe something bad happening to him, should I take action to approach him more?

I need objective opinions..
Thanks.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 am

Continuing your previous post and request for a horary reading concerning whether or not your bf was lying to you...I think there is so little trust in this relationship that it cannot work.  You either need to have a good talk with him and get some things resolved, or just forget it.

When something is so obviously wrong, and so obviously cannot work in a relationship, I see no reason to torment yourself, and me, with a bunch of questions to reassure yourself.  Deal with the lack of trust.  Then, worry about if there is anyway this relationship can survive the suspicions.  Otherwise, it's just a delayed burial for something that is already dead.

teme

Post by teme » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Thank you Youdah again, little suspicion is due to big distance between us, we're communicating via emalis at the moment, but I can say that my fears vanished today, we had a fine conversation. :)

teme

Post by teme » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:15 pm

P.S. maybe my fears were exaggerated because of transit Venus conjunct Pluto at 29 sagittarius, and that's the end of my natal 7th house...
(my 8th begins on 1 Capricorn)

Maybe there's room to discuss about how we project our own temporary situation on horary...?

Return to “Horary Astrology”