Reading request from YOUDAH

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Sasha83

Reading request from YOUDAH

Post by Sasha83 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 am

Respected Youdah,

I would like to ask you for a reading that is if you dont mind.

My question is: Will I be travelling sometime soon (end of this year)?
Im in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The current time is 11:03 AM (EST) that is 7:03 AM (GMT)

Waiting for a reply.

Love and Light,

Rasha

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 am

Yes, if it's connected with your work or career (mercury in 10th, moon in 6th, mercury trine moon, Jupiter opp. Moon).  One problem is that there is some confusion surrounding this (neptune square mercury).  Take care to be sure you communicate clearly, and that you understand others when discussing plans for travel.  There can be unintentional misunderstandings and mis-communication.  When things come together, though, it will be suddenly and unexpectedly.  (Uranus retrograde).

Bon Voyage!

Sasha83

Post by Sasha83 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:27 am

Respected Youdah,

Actually its a holiday trip back home, I want to travel so bad, but you are absolutely right! There are many confusions and misunderstandings going on. Now after you knew that its a holiday, do you think things will work out?

I really appreciate your prompt response.

God bless you,

Rasha

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 am

My error for making a quick assumption.  When I see planets in the 10th and 6th House, my first thought is career and work.  However, these aren't the only things that the 10th House and 6th House can mean.  So, using other accepted meanings of the 10th House, the reading would still be Yes, if you plan to see or travel with
aunts and uncles if on father's side (if you are female),
aunts and uncles if on mother's side (if you are male),
cousins, if on father's side (if you are female)
cousins, if on mother's side (if you are male),
grandfather if you are female
grandmother if you are male
a parent (either mother or father if same sex as you)
Step-sisters/brothers, step-parents
a brother or sister if first born to family
father's or mother's relatives

If that didn't include someone you plan to see/travel with, let me know, and I'll find other possibilities that will still fall within the meaning of this reading.

Taking a closer look at the confusion...another remedy is to balance out real details and necessary travel planning, with your intuition and "feelings" about things.  Spiritual with the hard, cold reality.  With the Neptune also conj. Chiron, there is a family pattern here that is adding to the confusion...a history to it that repeats itself either on every holiday or in every generation.  Stepping back and trying to see the problem from an uninvolved observer (instead of getting emotionally involved) can give you some insights in how to solve and resolve the confusion also.

In any event, things will start to go smoother after December 1st.

Sasha83

Post by Sasha83 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:04 am

Youdah,

I am amazed by the accuracy of ur reading!

QUOTE : Taking a closer look at the confusion...another remedy is to balance out real details and necessary travel planning, with your intuition and "feelings" about things.  Spiritual with the hard, cold reality.  With the Neptune also conj. Chiron, there is a family pattern here that is adding to the confusion...a history to it that repeats itself either on every holiday or in every generation.  Stepping back and trying to see the problem from an uninvolved observer (instead of getting emotionally involved) can give you some insights in how to solve and resolve the confusion also. "

Whatever you said in this portion is VERY true.

I am a female and Im the eldest in the family. I intend to travel either with my father or my brother.

Does this information give you more insights?

Much appreciation,

Rasha

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:17 am

Definitely.  In a woman's chart, the 10th represents the father.  The chart is accurate, even when the astrologer doesn't "get" it yet!  :)

Still Yes.

Sasha83

Post by Sasha83 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:24 am

WOW, that is astonishing!

Thank you so much for your elaboration. Im passing through a hard time at the moment, as you said, lots of conflicts and mis-communication. I hope it will fade away. i really need this holiday and Im having recurring dreams of me being back home.

Do you think that it will happen by the end of December?

Thanks alot.

Respect,

Rasha

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:38 pm

The more information that is given, the more accurate the astrologer can be.  Like you saw, placements, planets, houses, etc., mean more than one thing.  That doesn't mean that every reading can be wiggled around to get the "right" reading and be accurate.  It means that there are limited things that planets/placements/houses can mean...and from them the astrologer has to be able to interpret those things within the correct meanings.

Will it happen by December?  This was already answered in your original question.  Horary doesn't allow for an unlimited number of questions about a topic.  It answers THE question. In your case, if you look at the question you asked, then this was already answered.

Regards...

Return to “Horary Astrology”