Will I begin to study?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Katja999

Will I begin to study?

Post by Katja999 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:25 am

:smt006
On 19.june I have to make the last exam for the matura-leaving examination.Will I make it?And begin to study on 1st of october this year?
My location Kranjska Gora(nearest town Jesenice),Slovenia
Hour 12:24 after noon
Date 17.june 2009

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm

If you study with a goal to make it, and do your best, then you will make your exams with good margins.

To say, YES, you will pass will only lessen your eagerness to see it true, and in the end hurt you.

To say; NO, you will not make the exams, will only bring you down and take away your focuse from what is important....YOUR EXAMS.

An exam is what you will meet everyday of your life, and the only way we can manage to have a good life is to do our best, work with a plan, and don't let setbacks put us down.

If you know that you did your best, and fail, Well life will not stop with that.

You have your FREE WILL, you can take the year once more, (in my youth I had to do it, and never regret it), it makes you focus much more, and you are the only one that really benefit from it, you are the one who learn from it...not the school...not the parents...not the friend...Only You!

But I am sure you will manage, because I believe you are one that can work with a goal, because you have got the age to understand that very little comes free here in life :)

I wish you good luck...with exam and life :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”