Will I get the Job?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

Will I get the Job?

Post by Cairene » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

I have been out of work for a while and recently applied to my "dream job". I'd like to know if I'll get it. Thank you so much.

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi Cairene, you're signified by the Sun and Moon, the Sun is peregrine in Scorpio and in the Via Combusta, while the Moon is in her detriment; not good.  The job is signified by the Tenth house and Venus.  On the one hand, Venus does cast an applying sextile to the ascendant, which suggests you'll get the job, but I don't see any receptions between the Moon/Sun and Venus nor are there any direct aspects between them to suggest anything concrete.  The Moon Trines Saturn before she leaves her sign, and luckily Saturn receives her by domicile, so it looks like you'll get the interview, but it doesn't seem like there are enough testimonies to show you'll get the job. :(

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:36 am

Thank you so much for helping! I really appreciate it.

The strange thing is, I forgot I casted this chart and then did a similiar one the next day asking "Is this job mine?". I don't know if I should post it for interest sake, let me know?

PS: Should we not consider the POF in the 10th house at all?

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 am

The strange thing is, I forgot I casted this chart and then did a similiar one the next day asking "Is this job mine?". I don't know if I should post it for interest sake, let me know?
Nah, I wouldn't.  Though I do have an interesting story about a lost radio chart cast for the wrong hour. :S
Definitely, and good eye catching it.  The POF is good there, but it still doesn't make any connections between the appropriate house sigs.  I might be wrong though, and it'll be a good test chart to see if the POF in the appropriate house makes the difference, so please be sure to check back with some feedback.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Rigel wrote:
Nah, I wouldn't.  Though I do have an interesting story about a lost radio chart cast for the wrong hour. :S
Definitely, and good eye catching it.  The POF is good there, but it still doesn't make any connections between the appropriate house sigs.  I might be wrong though, and it'll be a good test chart to see if the POF in the appropriate house makes the difference, so please be sure to check back with some feedback.
Once again, you're very knowledgeable and a great help. Thanks!

What's the lost chart story?? Sounds interesting.

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 am

Okay, well, the story was that when I was in high school in newspaper, my teacher told me that she lost her radio and asked me if I could help her find it (she knew I did that kind of astrology and so that's when I pretty much elected myself to be the newspaper bloodhound).

So, I sit down and get a chart up and I proceed to tell her that she left it in the school auditorium and someone had mistaken it for theirs and had taken it somewhere else, but that was the best I could do and that I couldn't tell where they had taken it or who it was.

So, a bit after that I go down to the auditorium and prove myself to be right and wrong, I was right that another teacher had mistaken it for theirs as there was another teacher using it for whatever she was doing with her kids, but I was wrong in that she hadn't physically removed it from the auditorium like I thought she had.  But, all in all I chalked that up on the horary success side because of her having left it in the auditorium and another teacher using it like I said.  Well, I go back to the classroom after having recovered the stereo and I sit down to save the chart for later, when I realize I didn't set it for Daylight Savings Time, so the chart I was looking at was set an hour ahead of when the question was actually asked, but for some reason it was still really, really accurate.

Sometimes astrology just throws you curveballs and things that you'll never understand. :(

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Rigel wrote:Okay, well, the story was that when I was in high school in newspaper, my teacher told me that she lost her radio and asked me if I could help her find it (she knew I did that kind of astrology and so that's when I pretty much elected myself to be the newspaper bloodhound).

So, I sit down and get a chart up and I proceed to tell her that she left it in the school auditorium and someone had mistaken it for theirs and had taken it somewhere else, but that was the best I could do and that I couldn't tell where they had taken it or who it was.

So, a bit after that I go down to the auditorium and prove myself to be right and wrong, I was right that another teacher had mistaken it for theirs as there was another teacher using it for whatever she was doing with her kids, but I was wrong in that she hadn't physically removed it from the auditorium like I thought she had.  But, all in all I chalked that up on the horary success side because of her having left it in the auditorium and another teacher using it like I said.  Well, I go back to the classroom after having recovered the stereo and I sit down to save the chart for later, when I realize I didn't set it for Daylight Savings Time, so the chart I was looking at was set an hour ahead of when the question was actually asked, but for some reason it was still really, really accurate.

Sometimes astrology just throws you curveballs and things that you'll never understand. :(
That's a great story. I guess the hour didn't make so much of a difference to throw you off and you were still in the ballpark! Brownie points with the teacher too! Good for you.

Horary is such a powerful tool - but one that is so difficult to learn. I commend you for being able to. (I'm still learning) and I always appreciate it when you answer my questions! Thanks so much.

PS: Any idea where I left my million dollars? :smt044

Return to “Horary Astrology”