Will I see him again?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

Will I see him again?

Post by Cairene » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:53 pm

I just had a dream about a man I dated in 06. I loved him but he didn't commit to me. In the dream I was at a sporting event and he was on one of the teams. I woke up before we could speak, or I forgot - (I don't always remember the whole dream). I now ask, will I see him again? I guess I will always love him.

Thanks for helping to answer this.

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi again Cairene.  In this chart you're Saturn while your ex is the Moon.  Interestingly, the Moon is conjoined with Neptune, which usually signifies dreams and whatnot, so I think that's pretty interesting given the context of the chart. :)  Saturn receives the Moon by domicile, which shows strong feelings for him on your part (you've already attested that you loved him), but the Moon doesn't receive Saturn at all, suggesting that he probably has little thought of you.  Saturn and the Moon don't aspect each other, and while I can't speak for if you'll "ever" see him again, I can say that you won't be seeing him anytime soon, though the Moon's last aspect before she leaves the sign is a Trine to Mercury, so you may hear something about or from him, but I doubt it'll lead to any physical meetings.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:42 am

Ugh. I never have any luck. :( Oh well, it's better to know and not wish, isn't it? :) Thank you so much for again answering my chart. It helps so much.

PS - When the first couple of signifactors don't make aspects, do you then go down the list ie: for the man in this case, the moon, Mars and then Mercury? I mean to ask, how did you see him as Mercury as well? Thanks.

Also, how did you know the trine would only be a communication and not a physical meeting - because it's Mercury/planet of communication? That's all. :)

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:23 am

PS - When the first couple of signifactors don't make aspects, do you then go down the list ie: for the man in this case, the moon, Mars and then Mercury?
More or less.  Generally you want to see the first significators making the contacts, but moving down the list is completely legal in a way that moves like this.

Aspect between Saturn and the Moon?  No.
Aspect between Saturn and the Sun?  No.
Aspect between Saturn and Mars?  No.
Aspect between Venus and the Moon?  Yes, but separating.
Aspect between Venus and the Sun?  No.
Aspect between Venus and Mars?  Yes, but long separated.
I mean to ask, how did you see him as Mercury as well? Thanks.
I didn't take Mercury as a significator for him, just as a contact of some sort, most likely a third party contact since Mercury is a communicative planet.
Also, how did you know the trine would only be a communication and not a physical meeting - because it's Mercury/planet of communication?
Yep, and the fact that Mercury wasn't technically one of his significators.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Rigel wrote:
PS - When the first couple of signifactors don't make aspects, do you then go down the list ie: for the man in this case, the moon, Mars and then Mercury?
More or less.  Generally you want to see the first significators making the contacts, but moving down the list is completely legal in a way that moves like this.

Aspect between Saturn and the Moon?  No.
Aspect between Saturn and the Sun?  No.
Aspect between Saturn and Mars?  No.
Aspect between Venus and the Moon?  Yes, but separating.
Aspect between Venus and the Sun?  No.
Aspect between Venus and Mars?  Yes, but long separated.
I mean to ask, how did you see him as Mercury as well? Thanks.
I didn't take Mercury as a significator for him, just as a contact of some sort, most likely a third party contact since Mercury is a communicative planet.
Also, how did you know the trine would only be a communication and not a physical meeting - because it's Mercury/planet of communication?
Yep, and the fact that Mercury wasn't technically one of his significators.
Thank you So much. I have been looking for this info all over online (the process in order). I really appreciate this, you're a gem!

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 am

No problem.  :)  Stick around awhile and wait for other people to ask horary questions (I try to get to them all for practice, I took a LONG break from astrology and am trying to stretch my astrology muscles back out) and if you have a question about my procedure or whatever is going on, feel free to ask, I'll certainly explain it the best I can. :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”