does he like me??

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jeanne29

does he like me??

Post by jeanne29 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 pm

hello everyone! i have asked this question not very recently as u can see.. i dont know if things have changed ..but i think i shouldnt ask the same question again. can someone help?
so .. does he like me??
its about someone at work.. i dont know him that long.. so i dont know much about him .. i like him.. does he like me?? :)

im the 1rst house in capricorn, ruler saturn .. saturn is in the 9th house
i should take him as the 6th house, or 7th house? i dont know.. he is a co-worker, i think he is the 6th.. if so, then his ruler is mercury
mercury is in the 8th house
i think mercury with saturn are in conjunction.. that's  good right?
also the moon is in the 12 th house.. does this mean that im hiding?
Attachments
astro_2gw_32_new_40308_9865.gif
astro_2gw_32_new_40308_9865.gif (54.71 KiB) Viewed 2504 times

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 pm

He's the seventh house.

So, you're Saturn and he's the Moon.  Saturn receives the Moon by domicile, showing that you like him, but the Moon doesn't receive Saturn at all, which isn't good.  However, the Moon is conjoined with the Ascendant and sending a Trine to Venus, so I think it shows affection at least.  The problem is, though, that that Venus he Trines is in her Depression in the Eighth house of loss, and making it more interesting, Venus rules the Tenth house of career.  I'm going to interpret this as he's attracted to you, but doesn't want to make any moves because he's afraid of what negative consequences it'll have towards his job as usually workplace romances aren't looked upon favorably.

jeanne29

Post by jeanne29 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:17 am

thanks for your  reply...
so he is the 7th .. i thought he was the 6th but i suppose he is the 7th because he is not just a colleaque ..
yes u are right ,romances at work are very difficult to develop into something else..
he is the moon right ? what does it mean that he is in my 12th? is he hidding ? also he is in conjunction with pluto .. what does pluto represent? could it mean another person in his life?
i've also noticed that me ,as saturn , i'm in the 9th house ( 3rd house from 7th) could that mean that i'm in his thoughts? i'm trying to see something positive  here :)

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 am

His ruler, Moon, is in Sa's sign so yes, he loves you. It is in its own detriment,  meaning he may be wearing rose-coloured glasses because of his deep feelings for you. His ruler on cusp of ASC means he "control" things, you are in his power.

jeanne29

Post by jeanne29 » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:21 am

thanks fensi88 for your reply

Return to “Horary Astrology”