Odd Question - but need to know. Are men attracted to me?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

Odd Question - but need to know. Are men attracted to me?

Post by Cairene » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm

I've been feeling less attractive lately. No reason really, but when I confide in my sister, she says I'm crazy lol. God bless her, but she is my sister. I just wanted to know that when we go out, why do my friends get all the attention? They're very outgoing but I'm more mysterious (I'm told.) I just asked "Are men attracted to me?" while trying to understand why I'm alone with no relationship for so long. Thanks for helping. It means a lot to me.

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Is the date right?  It says the chart is from the seventh of October.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 am

Rigel wrote:Is the date right?  It says the chart is from the seventh of October.
Hi Rigel. Yes, the date is right.  :)

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 am

Okay, if you say it's right. :)

So, the significators for you are Mars and the Moon.  While the significators of "men" can be taken as the Sun, Mars, or Venus as the Seventh house lord.  

The Moon is in the Seventh house in Taurus, so is being received by Venus by domicile and triplicity, which is an argument for a yes.  Mars in the eighth house and in his fall in Cancer, suggesting you're not entirely happy with yourself for whatever reason, but Mars in Cancer is also in the daytime triplicity of Venus, which is another good indicator that men do indeed find you attractive.  Venus applies a sextile to the Ascendant, which is another good "yes" indicator.

So yeah, everything checks out okay and I see nothing to suggest that men don't find you attractive.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Rigel wrote:Okay, if you say it's right. :)

So, the significators for you are Mars and the Moon.  While the significators of "men" can be taken as the Sun, Mars, or Venus as the Seventh house lord.  

The Moon is in the Seventh house in Taurus, so is being received by Venus by domicile and triplicity, which is an argument for a yes.  Mars in the eighth house and in his fall in Cancer, suggesting you're not entirely happy with yourself for whatever reason, but Mars in Cancer is also in the daytime triplicity of Venus, which is another good indicator that men do indeed find you attractive.  Venus applies a sextile to the Ascendant, which is another good "yes" indicator.

So yeah, everything checks out okay and I see nothing to suggest that men don't find you attractive.
Thanks - Rigel to the rescue again! You nailed it on the head exactly. I don't feel that I can attract and then have a loving relationship (which is really what this is about.) I don't know why I've never really been happy in love with someone before. Either I've loved the one I can't have, or tried to leave the ones who loved me that I didn't reciprocate.

Oh well, at least this chart is definantely a confidence booster. I really appreciate you answering. Thanks so much.

(The only thing I don't understand is how Mars can be a signifactor for both Querent and Quesited in this case.)

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:55 am

(The only thing I don't understand is how Mars can be a signifactor for both Querent and Quesited in this case.)
Sometimes this happens, and generally it's best to give the significator to the quesited and just let the querent take the moon, but I ultimately decided against using Mars anyway.  Men can be signified by Mars, Sol, and Saturn, but Mars is probably too young for you (more men my age) and Saturn is probably too old for you (men your father's age), but the Sun is just about your age. :P

So, I decided to not use Mars anyway, and the Moon made more sense for you anyway as it naturally signifies you both as a querent and as a woman. :)

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Rigel wrote:
Sometimes this happens, and generally it's best to give the significator to the quesited and just let the querent take the moon, but I ultimately decided against using Mars anyway.  Men can be signified by Mars, Sol, and Saturn, but Mars is probably too young for you (more men my age) and Saturn is probably too old for you (men your father's age), but the Sun is just about your age. :P

So, I decided to not use Mars anyway, and the Moon made more sense for you anyway as it naturally signifies you both as a querent and as a woman. :)
That makes sense. But...how are you seeing my age?

Rigel

Post by Rigel » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Magic!

It says you're 38 under your name.

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Rigel wrote:Magic!

It says you're 38 under your name.
LOL! I can't stop laughing. I thought you could see in my chart, to which I was thinking - wow, you're REALLY awesome at this. And you are, but that would be double-awesome. :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”