Lost Item--Missing Ceramic Box

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hodad

Lost Item--Missing Ceramic Box

Post by hodad » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:29 am

Hello---I was wondering if someone could help me with this horary chart.I am looking for a missing ceramic box I made in high school ceramics class that has gone missing somewhere inside my house.It was one of my first pieces,I have done lots of ceramics since then,but have fondness for the 1st ones I did! It has a lot of sentimental value.
It was originally stored in a box in the back of the house, with a lot of other miscellaneous stuff, it was originally a bedroom but now is just kind of a storage room----computer parts,books.photo albums,paintings,etc. It was originally in a box back there along with some books.I took it out to have a look at it,and display it somewhere but I have no idea where I put it. It is probably in that back room wedged between something,but where? Looking through that room could take all day!
It must still be in the house somewhere but it is definitely not in plain sight--
Where could it be? Is it in that back room? If it is in that back room,are there specific areas to look? Like I said, looking through everything in that room could take a long time!
It has to be around somewhere,the only other possibility is that my room mate took it or moved it,but he really has no reason to---
I would like some direction as to where it might be----thanks for any help!
Attachments
astro_w2gw_71_missing_ceramic_box.52853.14380.gif
astro_w2gw_71_missing_ceramic_box.52853.14380.gif (50.89 KiB) Viewed 6351 times

fensi88

Re: Lost Item--Missing Ceramic Box

Post by fensi88 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Your caramic box is represent with Sun (Regio. houses)
There are testimonies it will be found!

Ruler is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search. First look at places near papers, books, paper money. It can be in an upper room, near the fire or radiator, the largest room of the house, places where entertainment of guests is held, rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, among college memorabilia, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are. A pet may have dragged it away. Look inside something: in a box, pocket (left), envelope, bag, drawer or cabinet suitcase or underneath something. Where you keep clothes, or in the linen closet (left). Often out of sight. The sewing room or studio in the home.

Direction: Northwest
Near colour: gold, yellow, orange, red, purple

POF is in Pi in 10th house. Look for it in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet, or near medicine cabinet or photographic equipment. Look near religious areas at home. Look also at hallway, study, dining room; a parent (mother) may know where it is. Near the house foundation, floors, roof, joists, walls, structure in general. Look also at formal room of the house.

Direction :South
Near colour: sea-green, white, violet-red, blue, green

Did you already find it? If you found it please tell where and near what colours. Thanks!
Greetings,
Goca

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Please be aware that this topic was posted over years ago, and that the member who posted it is no longer with us.

I am genuinely sorry that your efforts to help him appear to have been in vain.

Regards,

Brian :smt039

fensi88

Post by fensi88 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Thanks for tis information!
Greetings,
Goca

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:19 pm