Horary prediction

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Horary prediction

Post by govardhanvt » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:32 pm

Can some one throw somelight on the art of  Predicting by asking Numbers , flowers, fruits, colors etc, of happening of event, conditions, lost property, etc

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:13 pm

One of my friend use to do this and do this pretty good.He use to do this using numbers or sargams or sumtimes colours also.He said that it is done using planetary property of the sargam or numbers or colours.He told me that it shud be done accrding to the knowledge of the person regarding the thing u r gona use for prediction.like he never used numbers for me coz i knew planets related to the numbers.

Every sur in sargam is related to a planet. In colours i dont remember exactly but i think he always preferred to use colors in rainbow.

He tells person to name 3 numbers (or colors.....)after concentrating for a min. and then he correlates those numbers and answer the question asked by the preson. Its more or less like  a horaric astrology.

Can any one here giv more info about it  .lets wait govardhanvt for sum1 who do it .

Raman

astrobhadauria

Predicting by asking numbers,fruis,and the names of week day

Post by astrobhadauria » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:43 pm

When somebody want to know abou life and reading and conect o asrologer,afer meeting with astrologer,astrologer first ask Number from 1 to 9,second ask the name of day,and third ask the name of flower.Afer saying all by asking person,astrologer indicate in written matter to asking person,all indicated before,it is surprise matter,and asking person bow his head in the feet of astrologer.It is not a surprised matter,it is time reading,and time says all about the mind of asking person.I followed by this type:-
1.By making Time chart-Positions of Stars,the posions of lord of fourth house,it is the mind position,where star is making conectivity with the house.
2.Number of mind calculated by star mercury.
3.Flower or fruit calculated by Venus.
4.The Quitions of mind calculated by Moon,and related house.
Example:-
Lagan- Singh
Sun in Third house.
Moon in first house.
Jupiter in fourth house.
Mercury in third house.
saturn in first house.

Lagan is asking person.
Position of asking person in all matters of third house.
Thinking of questions about first house.
Cleaverness count by fourth house.
Number of mind calculated by third house-Number of first house is Leo-5
Describing number of mind by calculating Positions of Mercury,mercury in third,it is the house of venus,and number of venus is 6,5+6=11=1+1=2,the thinking number.
The Answer of questions belongs to asking persons many troubles in the matters of third house,7th house and 10th house.
findally results we can probide by this matters.
Note-I am weak in English,but this forum is very interesting for me,1000s questions I am knewing but answer will be by hard reading and dictioneries etc.kindly do not mind my words,only make sense of words.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria.
Jaipur
www.astrobhadauria.com

Return to “Horary Astrology”