when will there be a new love in my life?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

dhav

when will there be a new love in my life?

Post by dhav » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:03 pm

hi Sir,

it may seem a stupid question but it's like i am feeling too lonely and sometimes depressed.is it possible to know if i meet someone soon who will be my lifepartner?i am 25+ and i think i am getting old now.

lights of love,
dhav :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:42 am

Hi Dhav,

You will have a relation going in about 3 months. after Feb 28th. 2008, but the person would not become your life partner.
The partner would be older or older looking than you.

Your marriage partner you could meet 11 to 13 months from now.

RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:03 am

Hi RishiRahul Sir,

thank you for the reply.about the partner being old or older looking,is it my lifepartner or the one i will meet in 3 months?some one has told me before that my life partner will be an elderly person.hope the one in 3 months doesn't happen.i don't want a heartbreak!!or do i still have something to be taught about life through him?i will wait n watch.

lights of love,
dhav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Dhav,

You will have a relation going in about 3 months. after Feb 28th. 2008, but the person would not become your life partner.

RishiRahul
2 - 4 months you meet someone through another person or while traveling.

RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:34 pm

Hi Rishirahul ji,

whatever is written will happen.i just hope that it won't have a bad effect again on me.
thank you for the reading.the old looking man is my life partner?

lights of love,
dhav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:57 pm

it will happen for the good. The 1st. lord and 7th. lord is in ithasala yoga.

Again first lord and the 5th. is in Kamboola yoga. Good results.

You seem to be very certain that my horary prediction will click. Is it that you have much faith in my horary prediction or in yourself?

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:52 pm

The fact that you said my partner will be old looking or older made me have faith in the predictions.according to my vedic astrology reading i once got from an astrologer told me that my husband will be an elderly person.
and everything that happens in life there is a lesson to learn.if i have to learn something from the would-be coming guy then so it is.it's just that i don't want to handle a heartbreaking situation again like in the past.i have worked hard to come out from the depressed state into a new life.i don't want to be shattered again.
and i also sense that my life is turning into a good direction soon now.in fact i never thought i would meet someone new and who would not be my lifepartner because i have come to a  point of not trusting people anymore.
i think i talked a lot right now.
all i wish is that i will come out of it more mature and learned if it would be a good relationship.

lights of love,
dhav

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:56 pm

also about the horary reading you did for me for the career delay many things you said right in that.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:09 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Hi Dhav,

RishiRahul

Although I have said that the native would not be your life partner, which is again not a certainty, but you will not lose my this relationship and could marry the person too.

RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:36 pm

i think some readings can be really tricky.only when the situation and circumstances unfold then we can the exact meaning.hope he is the one i will marry.i will let you know.thank you for the reading sir,
lights of love,
dhav

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:47 pm

hi Rishi rahulji,

A merry x-mas to you and a Happy new year.
i have an update to give you.i don't really know if it will be important to the reading you gave me.some days back my ex-lover contacted me.i am not sure about his feelings for me as he claims.he comes and go as he wants and when he wants and i have had the feelings he never cared for me.i still have feelings for him though and i am confused if i should go into a relationship with him again.
i wanted to know if he the guy i had to meet as you told me or will it be another one?well i am not expecting that you will be able to give this answer if it is a complicated one.only if it's possible for you then ...

lights of love,
dhav

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:08 am

dhav wrote:hi Rishi rahulji,

A merry x-mas to you and a Happy new year.
i have an update to give you.i don't really know if it will be important to the reading you gave me.some days back my ex-lover contacted me.i am not sure about his feelings for me as he claims.he comes and go as he wants and when he wants and i have had the feelings he never cared for me.i still have feelings for him though and i am confused if i should go into a relationship with him again.
i wanted to know if he the guy i had to meet as you told me or will it be another one?well i am not expecting that you will be able to give this answer if it is a complicated one.only if it's possible for you then ...

lights of love,
dhav

Hello Dhav,

A merry xmas to you.
Which place do you reside in? This would aid my predictions.

RishiRahul

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:17 am

i am born in Mauritius but i am currently living in Delhi,India for my studies.we are not in direct contact yet for 4 years now.he contacted me on chat on the eve of Xmas.last time it was in september or october and also in may.it's like on and off he contacts me.i try to end it with with but he comes back like nothing happened.it's so hurting for me.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:28 pm

i am asking if i would get a reply about this subject.if not possible ok.because i don't think he is the guy.thank you anyway mr RishiRahul Ji.will give you feedback much later. :-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:18 am

Well Dear Dhav,

One must not do horary so much regarding one aspect.

See astrologers fumble while making such predictions from birth charts. Any way, I feel you are correct that probably he is not the one.

But the first prediction I made to you at the beginning of the thread stands and end 2008 will resolve the issue.

Let us wait now.

RishiRahul

Return to “Horary Astrology”