Horary Question

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mithras

Horary Question

Post by mithras » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. The time is 15:39 (that's 3:39 PM) Eastern Standard Time.

Do I have multiple sclerosis?

I have had some symptoms which suggest that I do; had an MRI yesterday but still have to wait another few days for the test results. I just wanted to know what a horary chart might show if someone would be kind enough to reply.  Thanks in advance, if there's anyone out there.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:11 pm

saw ur query just now...

according to my analysis currently ur health may not be so good but the disease u mentioned must be over by now... it could have been there tho

do reply of ur current condition...

God bless
"This too shall pass..."

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 pm

I am not good enough with medical astrology to give a specific diagnosis.  Yet, I am able to look for any confirmation of MS, by using the nervous system, which is ruled by various planets and signs depending upon what part of the nervous system.  The nervous system, in general, is ruled by mercury (3rd house), and Uranus.  There are no significant aspects in this chart for that.  There is some indication that there is a problem with peripheral nerves, but not throughout the entire body.  I am finding more indications of a skeletal disorder than a nervous system disorder, such as arthritis.

Saturn is in the 1st house in Virgo, squared the sun.  This would indicate that there is a disease of some sort.  But, I don't believe it is as serious as you fear.

The outcome of a question like this is typically indicated by the moon and its placement.  The moon in this chart is in the 4th house, Sagitarius.  To me, that would indicate that you will be relieved when you get the actual diagnosis.

It's been some time since you asked this question.  Would you care to share what happened?

Return to “Horary Astrology”