Inspiration.

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Andypants

Inspiration.

Post by Andypants » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:39 am

I feel like i've lost my natural enthusiasm for life, and I miss it.
What is holding me back?
I'll take any advice you got.

Name's Andrew, Leo (1988).

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Moved to respond.  Andrew before I left the first time, you and I got into a heated debate.  Honestly it kinda freaked me out.  Perhaps it is time to re-examine tatics.  I know in your heart you are a good person, with so much guesto, ready to charge into battle with sword drawn.  If you are loosing your ability to really feel that joy in life, maybe it is not the path you are suppose to take.  You are undoubtedly a Christian, right?  So how is it that you are to serve?  Are you a minister, prophet, or witness?  Sometimes I get so darn confussed there.  Maybe you are taking too much on.  Pray to God, and listen with your heart.  Could be a lesson of humility. Oh how I dread those!! lol.  Had me so many I lost count!!  If your God is your truth, there is no need to defend.  You feel that peace so deep inside. So secure in your belief that you are not threatened by other people's different views.  You learn to accept, and love all people.  For each is unique and very special.  I see you as a very special person Andrew, who is full of alot of energy to converse.  Perhaps it is time to step inside and relook on how we can grow.

This is not a reading, and I really hope someone will do one for you. Just my observation from watching.  Although you would burn me alive...lol.  I joke. I know that you wouldn't. But your words sometimes hurt when I read them.  I wish you the best.

Safe Journey

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Thankyou for the reply crow.
I'm sorry for our previous argument, i've had some time to step back and re-examine things since then.
I am a christian, I serve as a follower and lover of christs ways, sometimes i'll get questions from my family which I answer, generally I just try to be a good person with christ as my example.
At least the olympics is coming up.

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 pm

That is okay. We all are learning and growing.  :smt002

I cannot wait until the winter games...my fav!!  Excited about the olympics too.

Safe Journey

Return to “Horary Astrology”