My love prospects

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi divinehelpneeded,

Let us not try to learn astrology here. There are two different branches of horary.... western(Sayan method) and Vedic(nirayan).
If applied properly I have seen both arrive at very similar results.

I do the chart the vedic method and follow it, but also take some pointers from Sayan, like change of signs due to the difference between Sayan and Nirayan...... which is similar to rasi chakra and chalit chakra in vedic.

God has given us all/most tools of knowledge, and we play with them saying that this is right or wrong...acceptable  or unacceptable... but THAT is were the LEARNING retards its growth.

I am sure that I do not possess a very high I.Q.    Then if I CAN predict this way..... it is POSSIBLE by most... also YOU!

Learn without fighting/quareling while sharing and learning. Defeat the ME inside.. and accept learning. You have great communication skills!

Follow what I have predicted and meant in this thread... i am sure you will not be misguided too much, but will be able to realise yourself. Read whatever I said before the month approaches and often.... and see yourself better....

RishiRahul

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:59 pm

:) Thanks for showing some confidence in me. I would want to learn, but then there is so much to learn. It's like a child in a play school, it finds so many things to play with.

And then, while learning these things, I also have questions about my past, present and future, which I try to solve myself but I have not reached that level.

When I learn something, I try to apply that to my own chart but since there are so many factors, it gets difficult.

I just hope that with some experience and the learning, I would be able to do something for atleast myself. If this is possible, I would like to help others then.

BTW, just on an unofficial note, I am actually curious about what you predicted. It's like a jigsaw puzzle to me, I am trying to put the pieces together, but till now, not so much of a full picture. I just wish that the days ahead are happier than now (any comments? :) )

Thanks so much...

Warm Regards...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:18 pm

divinehelpneeded wrote::) Thanks for showing some confidence in me. I would want to learn, but then there is so much to learn. It's like a child in a play school, it finds so many things to play with.

RishiRahul= One is allways a child while learning.. and it takes place all the while. In school we learned theory, now we learn the practicals.. so we are still  child types.

And then, while learning these things, I also have questions about my past, present and future, which I try to solve myself but I have not reached that level.

When I learn something, I try to apply that to my own chart but since there are so many factors, it gets difficult.

RishiRahul= Learn with Patience. You could check out Vedic astrology under mystic academy quite below in this Board.

I just hope that with some experience and the learning, I would be able to do something for atleast myself. If this is possible, I would like to help others then.

RishiRahul= I believe you could do it, but not with some experience or some learning.

BTW, just on an unofficial note, I am actually curious about what you predicted. It's like a jigsaw puzzle to me, I am trying to put the pieces together, but till now, not so much of a full picture. I just wish that the days ahead are happier than now (any comments? :) )

RishiRahul=Be curious. You will be able to the pieces together through time, by following my hints. If you got a full picture of what your life was meant to be, or rather most of us, would it have helped us to get on with vitality?
Dont you want to learn to KNOW yourself better?

Thanks so much...

Warm Regards...
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 pm

:) Your replies always leave me with either a smile or curioisity.

Yes, whatever you said is true, correct to the point.

You know, it's like the golden egg laying hen. The man kills her out of curiosity as well as greediness. I just wish I can put aside the greediness and with the curiosity & learning, make my way through the life.

Thanks!!!

Regards...

P.S. Forgot to mention patience as you said.... very much important!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 pm

The ME is THAT.

Just learn to live... with the hints given if you care.......you will find love.

RishiRahul

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:48 pm

Yes sir! :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:22 pm

RishiRahul wrote:The ME is THAT.

Just learn to live... with the hints given if you care.......you will find love.

RishiRahul
It is always that when someone wants something, they want it now.  To wait is to be yearning, and unhappy believing you do not yet have what you wish to have.  Yet, when someone finally receives what they want, another thing is wanted after that, so the entire life is a yearning and a dissatisfaction of what one does not yet have.  Ever it has been that when one wants something strongly, it will come...but in its own time.  It is better to be content where you are, and grateful for things as they are now.  This is not about achieving goals, but in what one desires.  As Rishrahulji said, patience gives peace of mind, and also gives a humble submission to the timing of your life as it was meant to be.  In this way, a life can be a celebration and peacefulness instead of longing and dissatisfaction.

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:26 pm

I cannot say anything after this without kindda being appreciative of myself (I can't find the exact words but I guess you get the gist)

Throughout my life (it's not many years anyway :), but still), I have always had patience. I have rarely been dissatisfied or given up hope. I could always find something good with whatever was happening to me.  In fact, I used to tell my friends to have patience. I am not saying I was not unhappy, but with patience, I was able to come out of those situations.

But with the topic that we are talking about, I have failed to do that.  Many times I wonder, how could I left my mind drift away so much.  Since march this year, things went so out of hands, it was like I was being sucked up in it, like in a hurricane (although I liked it at that time).  It was kind of mysterious.  I couldn't control myself but to fall in love.  Guess I am getting punished for that sin :)

Anyway, with more control in my hand now, I can again have patience for the new things that may come my way...

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Yes, I believe this of you.  As we talk, you have wisdom greater than your years.  Whenever something seems to grab you ("you" in general, not "you" specifically) to the point of an obsession, it is a time for great thought on it.  No decisions should be made until the mind is quieter, because the intensity itself is because it is speaking to something in the life that is not calm...and trying to balance itself, it is intensely attracted to something or someone who will cause the self to become more balanced.  Yet, the balance must be within oneself, not by external forces and things.  this may not make much sense, so I'll use an example.  It isn't necessarily directed to you, but as a philosophical discussion.  Suppose someone secretly had an addiction, and so was intensely attracted to someone who was not.  In this way, the soul was attempting to balance itself, but the balance needs to be within oneself, not by acquiring it outside oneself.  Or perhaps someone secretly within themselves knew they were harsh and persecuted others for imagined sins, so they became intensely interested in someone who allowed this kind of emotional punishment.  Or the person who is not faithful in their marriage, but is forever worried about their partner's faithfulness.  this kind of thing creates a balance, of sorts, but is not good.  Instead, harshness must be turned to kindness within the self instead.  I could not know, or wish to know, but it is important to take great care when love feels obsessive.  Love is not obsessive...it is kindness and compassion, calmness and serenity, a feeling of warmth and security and confidence.  Yet many confuse the nature of love simply because it stirs great emotion and physical passion, and feeling something strongly it is believed that this is love, when it is only a substitute until the person learns to give love in purity and so then can receive it.

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:26 pm

Rightly said...
Controlling the mind is I think one of the hardest things a human has to do.  All sins are outcome of mind going out of control.  That's why meditation is so much important as you said in an earlier reply.  But that also is one of the difficult things to do :) I would also like to say that (I feel) a person would instead let his/her mind go out of the hands rather than try to control it, because that gives a different kind of pleasure or satisfaction that you wont get otherwise.  But that then remains just a dream and nothing else and that then gets followed by the unhappiness.

Anyway, speaking about love, I guess, you need to give yourself some time and try to find if there are any more feelings other than passion, obsession and emotion. If there are, then it might be true love.  But then again, mind, as moody as it can be, can suddenly change the feelings and within no time, you are caught up in a situation where either you or the other person becomes unhappy.  Sometimes I even yell at my mind "are you out of your mind?" :)

But as you said, as long as everything is in balance, everybody is happy.  I will say, it's an ideal situation where you have full control on your mind, but since it is ideal, it rarely happens :) , unless you are not human :)

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Hello!

You must be surprised to see me after a long while.  You might say I have been selfish, asking just answers for the questions and not contributing towards the forum as a whole.  And you are perfectly right.  I had even said that I will join the vedic course, but never really joined.  So many things that I was supposed to do!  Does an apology suffice?  If yes, please accept my sincere apologies for not doing any right thing.  I hope you would forgive (or may be won't care :) )

But there is a reason why I did not speak up.  I have been overwhelmed by the things happened in last 1-1.5 months.  The reason why I am here.

News is I suddenly found someone who really caught my attention.  It was a chance meeting that usually happens in arranged marriages.  After a lot of deliberation, thinking, taking advices from people, I went ahead.  And that changed my life.  The moment we started talking, we knew we have found our soul mate.  No need to go in the details, but I would just say that we love each other very much.  And for the records, I got engaged with her, that was on 10th October.

Now what caught my fancy is what RishiRahulji had said.  

<quote>
After August 2008 you will be in a new, positive mental make up building slowly towards relation with the opposite sex.

Even then you will equipped to take on relations after end Nov 2008.

A favorable climax would Oct/Nov 2009. One hint: Feb 2009 is the time for such an action.

</quote>

I am not sure what was going to happen after end Nov 2008, but I can surely say something about Feb 2009. &nbsp;It's the time when we are getting married!!! RishiRahulji, is it now the time to ask for more insight into this? (I know I would appear to be more selfish than ever by asking this, but old habits never die :) ) &nbsp;I would really like to hear more but I also know I have not been a good boy. &nbsp;If you could find any time out of your schedule to explain, I would be really honoured and obliged. &nbsp;But it is definitely upto you to decide whether to reply or not.

Thanks so much anyway for the reading. &nbsp;In the same breath, I also thank Youdah for his guidance throughout the period. &nbsp;I am really glad I met so wonderful personalities.

Thanks again (and still wishing to know some more things :) )

Warm Regards...

P.S. : Oh yes, btw if that was so, I wonder how I met this girl!

Return to “Horary Astrology”