Question about a Guy, and True Love

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Antigone

Question about a Guy, and True Love

Post by Antigone » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:08 am

When I read the sticky, I got very interested in this kind of astrology since it is very different from the astrology I am familiar with - that which relies on the birth details. My curiosity is so piqued, this is very interesting.

Can you please kindly help me with my situation using Horary astrology then?

I met a guy early this year during my vacation in the States. We had a thing for three months - turbulent due to cultural disconnect but exciting and exhilarating - until I had to go home. We still talk from time to time. He tells me he loves me. One time, he even asked me to marry me. What is the future of this? I love the guy.

Is he the one for me? If not, when/where will I meet my true love and will I marry him? What is his nationality?

Thank you =)
It's a beautiful life. Believe.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:11 am

Btw I am in Manila, Philippines. Current time is 8:15 AM.

And also, if you could help me in my career concerns?

I am going to be petitioned by a hospital in Ca - paperworks are in process already - for work as a nurse. Can you see more or less when I will be back in the US? And will I be able to shift to Medicine (I'm a graduate of nursing and medicine) ane be a doctor when I am there?

Thanks again :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:58 pm

Let me tell you what I'm finding in the chart, and then you can decide for yourself what to do.  I am seeing a temptation to give it all up and one of you make a major move to the other's country.  I said a temptation, not necessarily something that will happen.  One of you is very much culturally one who needs to stick to conventions, the rules of your society.  The other has a tendency to throw everything to the wind and follow their impulse.  This can be good to get things moving, so to speak.  But, it can also mean a disaster if it is not well thought out.

One or both of  you is deceiving the other.  It isn't the usual "put your best foot forward" around someone you are attracted to, but a deliberate deception of some kind.  Discover what is wrong before you commit yourself to a lifelong decision.

There is also a strong placement of self-delusion.  One or both of you is caught up in the excitement of the romance, but that doesn't mean that it's a real romance.

But there is also a very strong possibility of a deep love here.  Yet, if you go that way, be sure you understand that you will need to always make him look good.  It is a part of his attraction for you.  He needs to be the center of attention, always.  Since you tend to be more practical, you may find his devil-may-care attitude a little hard to take after awhile.

Because this is a very mixed chart, without a clear yes or no, I'd suggest doing a compatibility chart before anyone makes a big commitment.  I am not able to get a clear yes or no, because the opposites are so strong here, the different countries, the different cultures, the different philosophies of life, the different personalities, etc.  So, consider a compatibility chart.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Hi,

Where can I get compatibility chart done? And about deception...what did you mean? Is it serious deception? I'm very scared.

When you said deep love...would it be possible for him to feel that for me or just me?

I love him. So much.

Thank you.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 pm

I can do a compatibility chart, if you give birth information for both of you.  It should be posted under the Astrology reading forum, not horary, though.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Do I need the exact birth time for both of us? I don't have his, and mine, well, my mom's not sure even :(

Does the Horary chart say we're not meant to be together?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:40 am

I could not do a compatibility chart without both birth information.  It is required to make the chart.  I have looked at the horary chart again.  One thing I missed is that the moon is at 19 Libra.  This is considered a bad sign and I would take it to mean that this is not a good thing for you.  There is also an indication that you or your friend have already come to a conclusion and that you are wanting confirmation that it is correct rather than asking before you have decided.  I suggest that you get a compatibility chart, and find out the information that you don't have, before you follow through with any life-changing decisions that you may find it difficult to get out of later if it doesn't work out for you.  I realize that you have strong feelings for this person, but so much more the stronger will be your regret if you make a bad decision.  So decide carefully, use your head as well as your heart.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 am

" There is also an indication that you or your friend have already come to a conclusion and that you are wanting confirmation that it is correct rather than asking before you have decided."

What do you mean by this?

Thank you again.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:22 pm

I mean that you have already made the decision.  That you have already decided to pursue this relationship, and that there probably isn't anything anyone can say that is going to change your mind at this point.  If that doesn't apply to you, then it applies to your boyfriend.  Either you or your friend don't want a yes or no, but only want someone to tell you that you are right.  I can't do that.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 am

It's probably me.

I don't know what he is thinking. These days he ignores me.

Do you see a possibility of marriage in the chart, and when?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Dear Antigone, I can empathize with your pain.  It causes me to feel sad for you.  But, do you not think that his "ignoring you" is a good indication how any future relationship with him would be?  Do you not want someone who will love you and cherish you, and someone who would not cause you distress by a thoughtless failure to reply to you, even after he proposed marriage?  Such a mate would be a lifelong sadness, I fear.

Perhaps the ignoring you is the decision that has already been made that I was seeing in the chart.  At best, this is not a good time.  Please wait a few weeks, at least two, before asking the question about marriage.

May you be comforted at this time with peacefulness that all will be as it should be.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi Youdah,

He talked to me yesterday. Laid the charm thick again. I seriously don't know what this guy wants from me. Could it be that we're both immature and this is how we "love", or am I making up excuses again?

There is also that busy excuse - he works 80 hours a week. But sometimes I feel as if I'm making up excuses for him so I won't face reality, you know? Maybe I'm really just his entertainment or something.

You mentioned something about deep love. Is that just a one-way thing? Like me having a deep love for him? Or could it be two way?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Again, this is not a good time as shown by the chart.  Before asking further questions about this relationship, please wait at least two weeks.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:20 am

Thank you, Youdah. Will wait for two weeks. :) And hopefully I can get his birth details.

Antigone

Post by Antigone » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:44 am

Hi,

Is it ok to ask now if my relationship with the man from afar will work out and lead to marriage? Can it be seen in the chart too if he loves me or at least what he feels for me and what his hopes are with this relationship?

Thank you. :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”