Will I succeed in love?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

divinehelpneeded

Will I succeed in love?

Post by divinehelpneeded » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Hi,

I am going through a phase, where I think I need some help deciding where to go and which way to follow. The reply to this post should be really useful in clearing my mind.

I am totally in love with this girl for more than a year now. Although I didnt feel it much earlier on, but lately I have had very strong feelings about her. I even expressed the same to her but she says she has a boyfriend. She still continues to be a very good friend of mine. But I cannot get away from those feelings. I still have some hopes that she is just trying to test me before she actually says yes. But I am not sure if this will really happen or not. It is really difficult and painful for me to forget her or get rid of the feelings.

So if I may, can I ask, when and if she will say yes to me? In other words, does she love me?

I will be really grateful if this gets answered... Thanks for that in advance...

My location is Sheffield, UK and my local time is 7:24 PM.

Looking forward to the reply!

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:02 pm

SEE MY COMMENTS BELOW.  I AM DECLARING THIS AN UNRELIABLE READING.  THIS DECISION WAS MADE AFTER POSTING THIS READING.

I am going to post the calculations that I have.  As you can see, there is no significant change in the placements except that now the planets have shifted to the 7th house.  The 7th house is the house of marriage or partnerships.  The conj. between venus and saturn remains.  This is a concern.  When doing an astrology chart, there are indicators that show that there is some impairment of judgment.  Many horary astrologers render such a chart as unreadable and decline to do a reading.  The same judgment impairments that existed in the first chart remain in this new chart.  

The new chart has such a wide 1st and 7th house that there can be no wiggling of time to make Saturn fall into a different house.  This is, of course, the way the universe works.  When you want to move Saturn into a less harmful position to the question, the universe will make itself very clear if the reading is repeated.

The conj. between Saturn and Venus would indicate a very cold marriage.  It would also be that both were not happy and satisfied in the relationship.

There is a process in astrology called "stepping."  This means that you look for the rulership of the house of the objective.  In this case, that would be a "girlfriend" or romance which is a 5th house rulership (or venus..and remember that the rulership of a romance here is inhibited or denied by saturn).  This house would then be re-numbered from the 5th house to the 1st.  This would give us some indication of the girlfriend's feelings for you.  Doing this, the large cluster of planets fall into the 3rd house, or the house of friendship and communication.  (The 11th house is more friendship, but the 3rd can indicate friendship -- perhaps more appropriately called an "acquaintance" -- in some instances and all the other things that are ruled by the 3rd house).  

When the objective is marriage (7th house), I can renumber the houses so that the 7th becomes the 1st house to give me the attributes of a marriage or partnership here, making the renumbered houses the "entity" of the marriage, we still have Saturn there which does not bode well for a marriage, or at least a happy marriage.  At best, any marriage would be very far in the distant future.

As I mentioned, this chart, again, shows impairment of judgment with the Neptune in the 1st and Aquarius and Pisces in that house.  Another indicator of impaired judgment is a retrograde Jupiter on the 1st house cusp or Ascendant.

The moon typically shows the final outcome of the question.  In this case, it is at 16 degrees Scorpio.  Of course, this would mean many things that are hidden or unknown to you.  This is further emphasized in that this falls into the 8th house, also ruled by Scorpio.  But, more importantly, this falls so close to some asteroids that are typically read to mean a negative aspect to the outcome that I can only conclude that the moon is carrying those indications with it.  The section of the zodiac from 15 degrees Libra to 15 degrees Scorpio is called the Via Combusta position.  It is regarded as very unfavorable and would indicate that there is something here that is so wrong as to cause most astrologers to issue a warning to the querent regarding this issue.

I again issue my first reading, but in stronger terms with a caution.

I know this isn't what you want to hear.  I have measured and read and re-read.  I have looked for any positive aspect or positive spin that I could give you since you are so emotionally involved with this.  Yet, I must conclude that this is very, very wrong.  The only positive thing that I can find is that many astrologers render the question unreadable with the impaired judgment rulings, and this may be the case here.  However, I think that all aspects in the chart mean something and give more depth and understanding to the reading.  The first reading, the impaired judgment was mine.  This time, the impaired judgment is yours.

I wish you love, but with someone else.

Name: 12 Agy 2008
Born: 8-8-2008 at 7:24 PM TimeZone: GMT+0 [Standard Time]
Longitude: 001W29  Latitude: 53N21
Birth Julian Day: 2454687.31  GMST: 16:35  LMST: 16:29

NATAL  ECLIPTIC LONGITUDE AND EQUATORIAL DECLINATION :  

LONGITUDE:    DECLINATION:    HOUSE:   RETROGRADE:
Sun        16 LEO 36       15 N 52         7          NO
Moon       16 SCO 11       21 S 43         8          NO
Mercury    26 LEO 57       14 N 02         7          NO
Venus      03 VIR 14       11 N 42         7          NO
Mars       23 VIR 18       03 N 20         7          NO
Jupiter    13 CAP 55       23 S 01        12          YES
Saturn     08 VIR 39       09 N 51         7          NO
Uranus     21 PIS 59       03 S 56         1          YES
Neptune    23 AQU 03       14 S 10         1          YES
Pluto      28 SAG 41       17 S 08        11          YES
Ascendant  08 AQU 44         N/A           1          N/A
MidHeaven  08 SAG 54         N/A          10          N/A

PLANETARY ASPECTS :

Sun       Square    Moon         Orb = 0° 25'
Sun       Opposite  Neptune      Orb = 6° 27'
Moon      Sextile   Jupiter      Orb = 2° 16'
Moon      Trine     Uranus       Orb = 5° 48'
Moon      Square    Neptune      Orb = 6° 52'
Mercury   Conjunct  Venus        Orb = 6° 17'
Mercury   Opposite  Neptune      Orb = 3° 54'
Mercury   Trine     Pluto        Orb = 1° 43'
Venus     Conjunct  Saturn       Orb = 5° 26'
Venus     Trine     Pluto        Orb = 4° 33'
Venus     Square    MidHeaven    Orb = 5° 40'
Mars      Opposite  Uranus       Orb = 1° 19'
Mars      Square    Pluto        Orb = 5° 22'
Jupiter   Trine     Saturn       Orb = 5° 16'
Saturn    Square    MidHeaven    Orb = 0° 14'
Uranus    Square    Pluto        Orb = 6° 42'
Neptune   Sextile   Pluto        Orb = 5° 37'

NOTE: The Ascendant is the first House Cusp.
     The Midheaven is the tenth House Cusp.

HOUSE CUSPS FOR THE PLACIDUS SYSTEM :
   HOUSE:       HOUSE CUSP:
     1          08 AQU 44
     2          12 ARI 53
     3          17 TAU 51
     4          08 GEM 54
     5          26 GEM 01
     6          13 CAN 29
     7          08 LEO 44
     8          12 LIB 53
     9          17 SCO 51
    10          08 SAG 54
    11          26 SAG 01
    12          13 CAP 29

ELEMENTS :
FIRE      Sun   Mercury   Pluto   MidHeaven    
EARTH     Venus   Mars   Jupiter   Saturn    
AIR       Neptune   Ascendant    
WATER     Moon   Uranus    

MODALITIES :
CARDINAL    Jupiter  
FIXED       Sun  Moon  Mercury  Neptune  Ascendant  
MUTABLE     Venus  Mars  Saturn  Uranus  Pluto  MidHeaven  

PARALLEL ASPECTS :
Mercury   PARALLEL Neptune    0° 08'
Mars      PARALLEL Uranus     0° 36'
Last edited by Youdah on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 am

This reading has been on my  mind all day.  I am going to let the above comments remain since there are strong reasons in the chart for what I said.  However, after careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that this is an unreliable reading.  I am also paying attention to the fact that this reading has been on my mind all day, and since my intuition won't let it go or my discomfort about the answer, I have to believe that something is sufficiently wrong with the reading to warrant a declaration of its invalidity.

There are too many indicators here that there is impaired judgment.  This could be impaired judgment of the querent or the astrologer.  I do not believe my judgment is impaired or that I was biased in this reading.  But, since I cannot be objective when judging myself (who can objectively look at themselves about anything?) then I must make note that this reading should not be considered as a reliable reading.  

One significant indicator that I want to mention because it is so relevant to horary astrology, is the Saturn in the 7th house.  Traditionally, this is a sign that tells the astrologer to decline the reading because it suggest impaired judgment of the astrologer (not the querent) or else that the astrologer has not understood the question, or that the querent has not given a full question and that there may be hidden factors that have not been voiced by the querent, and so on.  The Saturn in the 7th is a sign that the astrologer should not attempt the reading.

In this reading, I chose to do the reading anyway.  My reasoning was that Saturn was riding very close to a cluster of planets that were all the Significators of the querent, the object (his girlfriend), and the subject (romance).  This was the sun, moon, venus, mercury, and making aspects to a retrograde Jupiter.  Because the 7th is also the house of marriage, and because Saturn made conjunctions to the Significator planets, I read Saturn in this case to be relevant to the question, and not the traditional warning to the astrologer to decline the reading.  Yet, because this is a pivotal reading for the querent, and because I cannot judge for certain that my decision to read Saturn as part of the answer may have been the very "impaired judgment" that it warned of, then this reading must be called unreliable.

I'd suggest that you wait a minimum of two weeks (to give the moon sufficient time to leave its present position) and to give the faster moving planets time to change signs, and ask this question again.  Before you ask this question again, the moon should have changed signs at least once.

Since this question has been asked twice and without good results, or at least confusing results, I'd suggest a compatibility chart so that this relationship could be looked at more closely.

I will, of course, decline to do the reading.  You should ask another astrologer on the chance that I am consistently missing something relevant to your question.

I hope this helps you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:41 am

Hello divinehelpneeded and Youdah,

Was wondering if Summer time is in operation in Sheffield now.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

divinehelpneeded

Is it me or is it heavens :)

Post by divinehelpneeded » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:39 pm

I will first comment on RishiRahulji's question, as it is easier to comment on. Yes, I am in Sheffield now, and we have daylight saving in operation. If I may, I will like to mention that current difference of time between India and UK is 4:30 hrs and not 5:30 hrs (which we take as standard). This is with respect to India, I am not sure about the current time difference between UK and New York or Toronto for that matter.

Hi Youdah,

This all confusion really matches with what I have in my mind. Although I was serious while asking the questions, I must say that this has been confusing period for me too, about where I am headed to. So I wonder if a person's confusing mindset appears on the horary chart for his questions as well. But having said that, normally that's what the time when a person tries to find the answers to the questions he has in mind. (please do not take this as I am/was not serious while asking)

But any which way, I am really obliged that you took so much time out of your schedule. I am actually humbled. I cannot thank enough for that...

So, the conclusion comes out to be that I have to wait for atleast 2 weeks. If you see my earlier post where RishRahulji replied, it matches with what he suggested (I mean things will change a bit after end of aug or early sept).

And yes, thanks for explaining every bit of it. It will also help me in understanding horary astrology (but obviously I would not be able to judge anything as I am just a beginner in this area)

And one more thing, I am sorry but I may not be able to ask for compatibility chart because I feel I should not ask her her birth details as there is no future for our love relationship from her point of view (i.e. according to current situation, this is what I know of).

Thanks again!

Warm Regards...

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm

It has been an unusual experience for me, too!  :)  I rarely have a chart that causes me such concern.  After I wait a time, I will want to study it, and see if the chart is making any significant contacts to my own natal chart.  You are most gracious.  I do hope you will let us know how it turns out for you, because now I feel that I know you, of sorts, and wish you the best.

divinehelpneeded

:)

Post by divinehelpneeded » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:26 pm

I wonder how this all happened... What are the chances that this happens to 2 questions back to back! There should be something that is driving this. May be like I am not supposed to know things now :)

I wonder if there would be any connection with your chart!
But yes, I really meant to thank you (and also RishiRahulji). Taking so much time to read my chart does mean a lot to me...
Yes, sure I will update you. Thanks for the wishes. I really hope for the best. But it's really difficult now to just wait and watch the things going on. Hope this ends well.

Oh one more thing, yes, you might as well know me a bit now. But I think I am a bit more complicated to understand :) If you like, I can give my birth details...

Warm Regards...

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:46 pm

I would look now between the question chart, and my own natal chart, but I suspect that whatever was happening would still be in force.  So I must be patient and satisfy my curiosity at a later time.

I also suspect that it has more to do with my own chart rather than yours.  I say this simply because the reading affected me so that I was thinking about it most of one day...and is still a concern to me.  If it was simply you, then I would not have had so much confusion and thought about it.  For that reason, I'm certain that it's making some contact to my own chart.  That is important, at least to me, because it has shown very clearly that there is some energy that needs to be cleared from myself...otherwise there would not have been the confusion on my part.  You see that RishiRahul was able to quickly and easily give an answer.  That also tells me that the chart was making a connection to my own chart, and not yours.  Because if it was a confusion for you only, then RishiRahul would not have been able to answer either without much confusion and mistakes.  I will find out why, because I do not wish this to happen to me again!

Yes, please let us know!

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Probably yes, you are right. It would be interesting to know how my question chart affected your chart. But can it be just a case of a bad day? Or something to do just with your own chart? Yes, I wish this doesn't happen in the future :) Hope nobody else gives so much trouble :) (it is my right to do so ;) , just kidding)

Regards....

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 pm

It would not be productive to speculate.  I will wait at least until the sun moves into another sign, and there is no "void-course-of moon" before attempting to see it.  If you like, I'll post whatever I find.

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:11 pm

I will like to see the results! Will try to make some sense myself. It might help me in learning...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Is it me or is it heavens :)

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm

divinehelpneeded wrote:I will first comment on RishiRahulji's question, as it is easier to comment on. Yes, I am in Sheffield now, and we have daylight saving in operation. If I may, I will like to mention that current difference of time between India and UK is 4:30 hrs and not 5:30 hrs (which we take as standard). This is with respect to India, I am not sure about the current time difference between UK and New York or Toronto for that matter.

Hi Youdah,

This all confusion really matches with what I have in my mind. Although I was serious while asking the questions, I must say that this has been confusing period for me too, about where I am headed to. So I wonder if a person's confusing mindset appears on the horary chart for his questions as well. But having said that, normally that's what the time when a person tries to find the answers to the questions he has in mind. (please do not take this as I am/was not serious while asking)

But any which way, I am really obliged that you took so much time out of your schedule. I am actually humbled. I cannot thank enough for that...

So, the conclusion comes out to be that I have to wait for atleast 2 weeks. If you see my earlier post where RishRahulji replied, it matches with what he suggested (I mean things will change a bit after end of aug or early sept).

And yes, thanks for explaining every bit of it. It will also help me in understanding horary astrology (but obviously I would not be able to judge anything as I am just a beginner in this area)

And one more thing, I am sorry but I may not be able to ask for compatibility chart because I feel I should not ask her her birth details as there is no future for our love relationship from her point of view (i.e. according to current situation, this is what I know of).

Thanks again!

Warm Regards...

Hello divinehelpneeded and Youdah,

I was wondering if Youdah took the summertime in consideration, when he made the predictions. This being the reason why I asked for the summertime factor.

My analysis is in the other thread which I propose to continue.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Yes, quite.  I have taken two years to consider the direction I wish to go in life.  But, the summer has especially been spent trying to conclude one particular issue.

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Hell Youdah,

I am not sure if you are following the earlier thread or not. So just thought of giving you an update. May be not an update as such but just an information.

Today around noon, this girl told me that she is going to get engaged in this December.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:57 am

I have tried to help ease any disappointment in your mind, and to lead you to find other positive things.  Yet, you assure me that all is well.  I have given the reading, which seems to have been more accurate than I had believed.  So, I think I will step out of this situation.  It is now for you to live.

Return to “Horary Astrology”