Will I succeed in love?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Hello Youdah,

I am not sure if you took my post a bit negatively.

I just wanted to give an update or information. It has nothing to do with how I look ahead. Believe me, I am still looking forward to other positive things. May be I have not expressed them properly, but it is true.

I just thought it would help in matching the predicted events with what is actually happening.

I am sorry if I disappointed you in any way.

Warm Regards...

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 pm

Oh, please do not think you have caused any disappointment in myself.  I am glad for the update, very much.  I only meant that there was nothing more for me to add.  There comes a point when saying more is just being repetitious, and not productive.  I found myself at that point.  It isn't anything to do with you when I can not think of anything more to say!  :)  I enjoy our discussions very much.  Perhaps other issues you could start a new topic?

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Oh Thank God! I thought you are like fed up with me, and hence don't want to say anything more :)

About starting a new topic, I would want to do that. But you know, once I had said (which got lost last week) that I am very happy with what I have got till now. You know like some successful personalities say, 'God has been very kind to me' :)

Even with all this happening, I still feel that it could have been worse if it was not with "His" help. I often come across some mundane situations when I feel that I luckily escaped or luckily got something!

This issue, by far, was most important and close to my heart (pun intended :) ). You know, sometimes you day-dream about what you will get ahead in life and in that, I had pictured myself being married to any girl that I love (I mean love marriage).

Getting settled in life has two aspects, I feel. Earning physical luxuries (with a decent job/business) and satisfying mental needs (getting married to someone you love). With God's grace, I have already got the former. So I was mainly concerned about the latter.

So when I ask myself what is the thing that I want in my life, I can't think of anything else, but love. It doesn't mean that I have no ambitions outside of that. But that was/is already being taken care by "Him" :) So it's like I am a very happy person or atleast satisfied with what I am getting.

I do want to ask about my career ahead, but when asking for Horary prediction, as you said, you have to have that urge, that intensity while asking. Atleast, right now, I am not feeling that :) I will make my mind concentrate in that direction and then will ask :)

As you said earlier, people are drawn to ask some questions at a particular time. I think that time has not come yet for me to ask about other aspects of life :)

But I am certainly looking forward to your guidance in the next topic, as I also enjoy very much discussing those with you.

Thanks for understanding me :) I also feel being connected :)

Warm Regards...

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:27 pm

It was only later that I realised that my above post seems like a bit of self praising or atleast talking only about myself. So if it warrants moving it to spam, please do so.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Perhaps you see your thoughts and words with more criticism than what is seen or felt by others.  All life is precious and important, and perfect also in its own time and way.  When one stops censuring oneself, then one can stop imagining censure from others!  :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:26 pm

A person who can critisize himself while the learning is on....... is Actually Receiving much learning.

Good going, though difficult, as self knowing and seeking is on... towards truth... till the Time approves.....as told.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Thank you!
I dont want to hurry up on the things either, I just want to be a good astrologer. I may not be as good as you or other senior, respected members, but my aim is to give atleast one reading on this forum which would be as good as yours. That level, I think, is enough for me to assure myself that I also can help others.

I know it's a far stretched dream :) but lets see if I can realise that... As they say you should always dream big!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 am

Keep it going divinehelpneeded. But keep good on the technicals of Vedic astrology there. A class is on at the Mystic academy.
Mystic academy will be found below the /mysticboard as you scroll down.

The class is 'Learn Vedic Astrology'... you could check it up.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

divinehelpneeded

Post by divinehelpneeded » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:07 pm

You will find me there very soon :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”