Please Help - Career

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

polaris

Please Help - Career

Post by polaris » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 am

Hi,

I'm a newly graduate student and I'm actively seeking employment in my domain. The only problem it's that it's been almost three months and I still didn't find anything. My friend offered me a helping hand, but the jobs at her company are not really related to my domain, so I politely declined it.
Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have had. I just don't want to be searching forever :( I'm really crossing my fingers!

The horary chart: Montreal, Quebec (Canada) @ 12:47 PM, 9th July 2008 (yes, a month ago)
The question is: Will I need help to find a job? (Help can be a friend/university teacher, but mostly friend)

Any help would be grandly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Re: Please Help - Career

Post by Youdah » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 pm

polaris wrote:
The horary chart: Montreal, Quebec (Canada) @ 12:47 PM, 9th July 2008 (yes, a month ago)
The question is: Will I need help to find a job? (Help can be a friend/university teacher, but mostly friend)
I do not understand.  Are  you saying that you would like a reading from a question asked over a month ago to 9 July 2008?  If so, I decline to do the reading because a question cannot be asked at two different times, in July and August when posted it, and therefore, asked it again.

If you would like this question answered, please re-post under a new  subject.  Give your current local time and date.  Consider if you only want to know if someone will help you?  Isn't the real question asking if you will find the job you want?

polaris

Post by polaris » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Hi Youdah,

I am aware I cannot ask a question twice (when I posted the question a "second time", it's 'when will I get the job?'). Back then, I drew the chart and I was not sure if I read it right so I'm bringing it up again. From what I'm interpreting, it's a "No", because soon the sun (friend) will be out of the way and Venus (myself) will make a square with Moon (job). Again, I'm really not sure if I'm reading the translation of light correctly and I do not know how the timing works in horary. Shall I still post a new chart? Thank you for your time and response :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”