A few questions...

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Slasher

A few questions...

Post by Slasher » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 am

Time: 2:02 AM EST

Questions:

Will things between me and a new love interest work out?

Will I ever find mutual love?

How are things looking in terms of old people returning to my life?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:55 pm

I have not forgotten.  I am momentarily distracted.  Please be patient.  I will do a reading soon, if another hasn't already.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 pm

The current love interest may not work out.  If it does, it will be some time before it does.  For some reason, this relationship requires more time and stability in the long term before it could work out.  The time involved to make this work may be more than the relationship can stand, so it will fail.  When there is a need for immediate reassurance that a romance will survive, often the romance cannot survive in time because the need for reassurance cannot be given until more time is given, but more time cannot be given until there is reassurance!

Yes you will find mutual and caring love.  When it comes, it will come suddenly and without warning!  When you least expect it, or with sudden joy, it will arrive.  The thing that seems to hold this up is a feeling of solitude on your part, so that you don't put yourself out there.  You can learn to follow your intuition more and go after (in your own way) the people that you are attracted to.  It seems most likely that you would find this person through work or some endeavor involving work or career.  The person is a brunette or darker in coloring such as with brown eyes instead of blue, brunette instead of blond or readhead.  There is a darker color involved that seems important to tell you for reason, but it will make sense when you meet this person.  Perhaps wearing darker colors or black colors.  I am not sure.  But, it is something that you will understand.

The last question about old people returning, I do not understand, so it could not be read.  I didn't know if you meant "old" as in people advanced in years, or "old" as in people from your past.  

I hope this will give you some peace and happiness in knowing that the love you need will be given to you.  I would add that in this reading, it is a very wonderful love, and you will not need to ask if it is right, because you will feel it and know it from the beginning.

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 am

Interesting reading!  The relationship I am working on right now will indeed need a lot of time invested but I am a very dedicated person and even despite the reading I am going ahead with it.  The most interesting part though is that she is darker skinned than usual and is a brunette with brown eyes so that has me a bit confused?  When I am talking about old people I mean those people that are from my past...

This girl also seems to like me but the reason it will take so long is that the girl's cousin is my friend...so its going to be a bit of a bitch to deal with...

So that brings me to a few more questions if you don't mind...

Does the reading indicate a time frame in which I would meet this person?

How exactly do you get these answers?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:15 pm

Slasher wrote:Interesting reading!  The relationship I am working on right now will indeed need a lot of time invested but I am a very dedicated person and even despite the reading I am going ahead with it.  The most interesting part though is that she is darker skinned than usual and is a brunette with brown eyes so that has me a bit confused?  When I am talking about old people I mean those people that are from my past...

This girl also seems to like me but the reason it will take so long is that the girl's cousin is my friend...so its going to be a bit of a bitch to deal with...

So that brings me to a few more questions if you don't mind...

Does the reading indicate a time frame in which I would meet this person?

How exactly do you get these answers?
This has me chuckling to myself with a smile on my face.  You asked two different questions...is this the right person (1) and would I ever have the good love (2).  So I read it as two separate questions.  Perhaps although it answers both questions, it is the same answer to both questions?  

If you look at my answer, it was not a "no" forever and nothing will make it ever work!  It was a no, unless it is given the time needed.  In this way, both answers are correct and apparently answer the same thing.  Do you see?  There is no confusion, because it read all the things you did not yet tell me, but answered it correctly anyway.  The need to give this time, will result in the second answer which was yes.

In most circumstances, a horary chart question lasts only 3 months, sometimes it can be up to 6 months.  The question should not be repeated for 3 months, unless the astrologer says a different timeframe (for reasons that I won't go into here, because it becomes complex to explain).  Yet some questions will not be realized within a 3-6 months time.  To explain this, let's say that a 12 year old boy asks me if he will ever get married.  The chart shows a definite yes...but it is sometime into the future...obviously not within the 3-6 months timeframe since most boys will not marry by the 13th birthday!

When I use a timeframe at all, it is because there is something in the chart that specifically calls to a time.  Otherwise, I rarely use a time.  Other astrologers do this much better than I do.  In Vedic astrology, a timeframe in usually part of the answer, and Vedic astrologers are usually quite good at this.  Yet, I hold to the idea that knowing a specific time and date can change the outcome.  For example, if I tell you that you will meet your love in two weeks, your habits and emotions will change as the time approaches.  In this way, you can change the future.  Someone who would ordinarily be attracted to you would be repelled, for example, when sensing a greater than usual need and intensity toward them because they fall into the "right" time when met.  Or perhaps I said you would not meet a true love for two years, but something changed in the others' life so that you met them in 1 year instead...so you did not ask them out on a date, because you thought it was the wrong person...and this changed the outcome because of your expectations.  Can you see this?  So, I only give times when it is necessary to the question, or when a time is asked as part of the question, not as a matter of anticipation or curiosity.  If you asked me WHEN you would find your true love, I could answer that question because it IS the question.   You see, it depends on what question is asked.  And, no, rewording the question now will not give a time.  You must wait 3 months before asking this again.

How do I do this?  An astrology chart is made for the exact moment and place that a question is asked.  It treats the question as the "birth" of the question.  So, it is like an astrology natal chart.  An astrologer looks at the things shown in the chart, and then by knowledge and a bit of intuition that develops over great time and study, can give an answer.  Often a chart gives me information that does not make sense to me, because I do not know all the details of a situation.  In this question, there were clear indications of a darker complexion person that was important.  I could not know that it was the same person as was asked about in the first question, but by knowing this, and seeing it in the chart, the answer gave a full response.

With hope and happiness to you...

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:54 am

You have made me into a believer!

I really appreciate you taking your time to do this...I will keep in touch via PM and let you know on a few private details on this issue...

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:12 pm

I was wondering when I would have my next relationship(love interest).  Don't tell me the exact time because I know that ruins everything but something general like by the end of this year or in a few months or weeks.  Something of that sort.

BTW, I am giving the other girl from the older question time still but I don't know if its going to be worth time invested yet...

time: 1:06 AM

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:50 pm

As I said through PM, horary has limitations.  For me to look by months into the future, I need to do a reading of your natal chart, not horary.  This would need to be posted in the western astrology reading forum, or if you prefer Vedic then the vedic reading forum.

Return to “Horary Astrology”