Need help and Info on love life

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

the_badseed

Need help and Info on love life

Post by the_badseed » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi, I am in need of help this issue is tearing my heart and soul apart day and night.

I am wondering if my ex and I are going to get back togther, we broke up about 3 months ago and I am have been in agony ever since. We also have no spoken in that time ouot of my fear of driving her away even more.

My location is London, ONtario, Canada and my local time is 2:35 PM.

any info would be greatly appreciated

the_badseed

Post by the_badseed » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:29 pm

Can anyone help me out at all?

Is more info needed?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:15 pm

Please be patient.  There are few readers to answer many questions!  :)  I do readings according to who has asked first.  And, not all my readings are on MB.  So, sometimes I get quite a backlog.  Again, be patient.

the_badseed

Post by the_badseed » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Of course, I am terribly sorry . . . thanks so much

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:02 pm

Some of the hardest charts I do are charts about relationships.  Making the chart, and reading the chart, are not difficult.  It is in the giving the results that become difficult.  It is rarely a thing that the the answer is welcome.  When a relationship is already in trouble, and almost always beyond repair or rescue, everyone hopes that in some mystical ways, in some star given future, the answer will come that they only have to wait and their hope will be realized, and their love will come to them once again.  I believe this is a problem of letting go.  It is a problem of having faith and trust that even broken relationships have the power to transform us, to make us better people, and to once again be confronted with the idea that we can have the great love of our lives, but it not this person for some reason.  That the love of our life would not be in such turmoil, because it would exhault us, and lift us up in the blessings of a true love, not one that shatters when difficulty comes.

There is nothing in the chart to give you much hope that this relationship could be repaired or restored.  If it does come back to you, it will only be to your disadvantage, and the spark of love could not grow here again.

I know this will cause you pain and distress.  So I would advise you to spend time in soul searching to understand what went wrong, so that next time love comes your way, you will be prepared to give truly of your heart so that it may flourish.  Another opportunity for a relationship is possible after the first week in December.

My prayers and regard to you...

Return to “Horary Astrology”