Work

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

polaris

Work

Post by polaris » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Hi,

I have been searching for jobs for months now (since june) and didn't find anything. However, I just got contacted yesterday for an interview (I'm REALLY hoping I will get it). My question is: will I get the job?

Info:
4th September 2008
7:26 PM (19:26)
Montreal, Quebec (CANADA)

AC is Pisces, and its ruler Jupiter is in a weak state (Cap. retrograde). However, ruler of the tenth is also Jupiter, so I am the Moon in the first 15 deg (not sure if the chart is good then). Moon sextiles Jupiter, so I think it's a yes, although I'm not sure :-(

Any help would be grandly appreciated :-) Thank you!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Work

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:57 am

polaris wrote:Hi,

I have been searching for jobs for months now (since june) and didn't find anything. However, I just got contacted yesterday for an interview (I'm REALLY hoping I will get it). My question is: will I get the job?

Info:
4th September 2008
7:26 PM (19:26)
Montreal, Quebec (CANADA)

AC is Pisces, and its ruler Jupiter is in a weak state (Cap. retrograde). However, ruler of the tenth is also Jupiter, so I am the Moon in the first 15 deg (not sure if the chart is good then). Moon sextiles Jupiter, so I think it's a yes, although I'm not sure :-(

Any help would be grandly appreciated :-) Thank you!

Hello,

Are you sure if the time is 19.26? Did you account for 19.26 to be EasternDay time or Eastern time?

RishiRahul

polaris

Post by polaris » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Hello RishiRahul,

yes, I am sure about the time. I'm using Eastern time (same as this one: http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java). :-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm

polaris wrote:Hello RishiRahul,

yes, I am sure about the time. I'm using Eastern time (same as this one: http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java). :-)

The link you sent speaks of -4 hours G.M.T for Eastern time.... Which is Eastern Day Time.

Then we blame others for Astrology predictions going wrong.

Hope I am right now!

RishiRahul

polaris

Post by polaris » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Hi RishiRahul,

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure I understand. Am I supposed to make the chart 18:26? I was not aware I had to adjust the time. I always used the time shown on my computer. I guess I will have to re-do all the previous charts I have studied -_- By the way, do you think the chart is a yes? I'm not sure if my interpretation is correct, I'm still relatively new at horary.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it :-)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:33 pm

To conclude this discussion, I have had this problem before.  A person asks for a reading.  The time and date are stamped by Mystic Board for the exact time and date.  If no specific date and time is given, I use the Mystic Board time, then compensate for the location of the person asking the question.  A LOCATION must be given.  All times are expressed in the number of hours + or - from 0 GMT which is London, England.  All other times are given as a + or - in hours from London.  Canada would be - (minus) from GMT.

This can be further complicated by Daylight Savings Time, or in birth charts War Time.  There are many occasions when a planet is close to the cusp of the next house.  A different of one hour (added or subtracted by Daylight Savings Time) changes the placement of this planet.  It also changes the placement, always, of the moon.  And, always, one hour difference changes the cusp of the 1st house, or the Rising Sign, which is critical in doing readings.

The problem that Rishirahul had, I also have.  When I make a chart for 17:26 at Quebec, Canada, by using the GMT of -5 and compensating the +1 for Daylight Savings Time (the effect of being at -4 GMT), the AC is 18 Aquarius, not Pisces.  So, you have made your chart wrong and probably did not compensate for DST.

By this confusion of time, I decline to do a reading.  You must repost this question under a new subject in the forum.  I have learned by experience that when there is confusion, it is better to start all over than to try to do a reading, because the chart made will only reflect the confusion and no clear answer could be given.

Regards...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:15 pm

polaris wrote:Hi RishiRahul,

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure I understand. Am I supposed to make the chart 18:26? I was not aware I had to adjust the time. I always used the time shown on my computer. I guess I will have to re-do all the previous charts I have studied -_- By the way, do you think the chart is a yes? I'm not sure if my interpretation is correct, I'm still relatively new at horary.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it :-)

Hi,

Youdah ji has given you the answer quite well.

The Daylight time should be corrected to the actual for chart construction,

Thank you,

RishiRahul

Return to “Horary Astrology”