serious relationship?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

antonia9

serious relationship?

Post by antonia9 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:47 am

hello
:smt003
What changes will I have with the new guy,serious relationship??
chart was made at 1:00 am 5/9/08 athens Greece 23e43 37n58

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 pm

One of the requirements to do a horary chart reading, is that the astrologer must fully understand the question.  So, I must ask you to ask this question again, under a new heading in the forum, with a new date and time of the question.  The reason is because I simply do not understand the question.  I give the following discussion so that others can know why this question can't be read.

When you say that you want to know "what changes" there are in the future, this is confusing to me.  All relationships go through "changes" of growth in cyclic fashion.  So to answer this, as I understand the question, would be only to say that, 'yes, changes happen to all."  And, that is not a valid question, do you see, because it is a universal experience?

You may have had a specific change, or circumstance in mind when you asked the question...perhaps causing a problem or for the relationship to fail?  If so, you have failed to say this.  You could be experiencing "changes" as a result of a new child, an inlaw moving in with you, all kinds of changes are possible, you see?  

The reason this is so necessary is because the very "changes" that you did not state can have a big impact on the reading.  Suppose you had a new child.  This would cause me to read your chart by looking at the 5th house.  If an inlaw problem, the chart would use another astrological house in reading the chart, and so on.  So, you see, by not giving enough information, you have made it impossible for me to do a reading.  A silly example might be that you have asked me to give the name of your pet dog, but you don't have a dog!  you see, it is a question that can't be answered in its present form.

So, please be very clear about what you are wanting to know in a new question, so that the circumstances surrounding the question are not mysterious and unknown.

Regards...

antonia9

Post by antonia9 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:48 am

Youdah wrote:One of the requirements to do a horary chart reading, is that the astrologer must fully understand the question.  So, I must ask you to ask this question again, under a new heading in the forum, with a new date and time of the question.  The reason is because I simply do not understand the question.  I give the following discussion so that others can know why this question can't be read.

When you say that you want to know "what changes" there are in the future, this is confusing to me.  All relationships go through "changes" of growth in cyclic fashion.  So to answer this, as I understand the question, would be only to say that, 'yes, changes happen to all."  And, that is not a valid question, do you see, because it is a universal experience?

You may have had a specific change, or circumstance in mind when you asked the question...perhaps causing a problem or for the relationship to fail?  If so, you have failed to say this.  You could be experiencing "changes" as a result of a new child, an inlaw moving in with you, all kinds of changes are possible, you see?  

The reason this is so necessary is because the very "changes" that you did not state can have a big impact on the reading.  Suppose you had a new child.  This would cause me to read your chart by looking at the 5th house.  If an inlaw problem, the chart would use another astrological house in reading the chart, and so on.  So, you see, by not giving enough information, you have made it impossible for me to do a reading.  A silly example might be that you have asked me to give the name of your pet dog, but you don't have a dog!  you see, it is a question that can't be answered in its present form.

So, please be very clear about what you are wanting to know in a new question, so that the circumstances surrounding the question are not mysterious and unknown.

Regards...
i understand,you are right.sorry my question isnt clear
my question is does he want a relationship with me?
12.41 athens greece 9/9/08

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Of course he wants a relationship with you, but he won't stay around long because there are so many other things to do and other women to date out there (Uranus on the 5th H. cusp, Aires intercepted).  Dear, he's just not the marrying kind (gemini intercepted in 7th H.)  For your own protection of your heart, keep it friendship only (venus/mars in 11th H.)

antonia9

Post by antonia9 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:14 pm

thanks!! :)
i do not want to hurt again. :smt009
you propose to keep a friendship with him?ok i will do it..

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:33 pm

antonia9 wrote:thanks!! :)
i do not want to hurt again. :smt009
you propose to keep a friendship with him?ok i will do it..
A horary chart reading is good for about 6 months.  If he's still around, and settling down a bit, maybe ask again.  Wish things were different for you.

Return to “Horary Astrology”