will i graduate?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

antonia9

will i graduate?

Post by antonia9 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 am

hello :smt007

i have a question about my studies.i am studying electrology and it's very diffucult
. my question: will i finish my studies?

11-9-08 6:04p.m athens Greece
saturn is 7th house..maybe you could not answer me  :smt010

i am saturn and my college sun..saturn conjuction with sun but the 4th house=mercury has no aspect   :smt009

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Horary uses the date/time/place the questions was asked, not birth data.  This seemed more a horary question to me.  Also, this question can't be answered in predictive astrology without date studies began or date or expected graduation.  Horary used.  So, I have used the MysticBoard date/time and your location, Athens, Greece at 1:25pm (time corrected to +2 +1 GMT DST) on Sept. 16, 2008.  If this is not correct, then my answer isn't correct, either.

It is looking very unfavorable.  If you're going to graduate, you are going to have to put in lots of hard work, be very self-disciplined with your studies, get tutors when necessary, or else you won't graduate.,
(Mercury/venus/mars via combusta 10th h., Saturn in 9th square asc, but departing aspect)

I Hope this encourages you to get very serious about your studies, and that you succeed, or perhaps you need to change your major field of study.

antonia9

Post by antonia9 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Youdah wrote:Horary uses the date/time/place the questions was asked, not birth data.  This seemed more a horary question to me.  Also, this question can't be answered in predictive astrology without date studies began or date or expected graduation.  Horary used.  So, I have used the MysticBoard date/time and your location, Athens, Greece at 1:25pm (time corrected to +2 +1 GMT DST) on Sept. 16, 2008.  If this is not correct, then my answer isn't correct, either.

hi  :)
thank you for your answer
first i was thinking,i asked that question in 11-8 .... and then i make the chart,i do not put birth data..(time +2 GMT DST)
sorry if my english isn't well..

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:01 am

I use timeanddate.com for latitude/longitude and GMT.  For Athens, I get http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=26

This is currently +3 for daylight savings time, not +2 as you have said above.

If you asked before, I remembered it as being about loan for school, not graduation.  That is two different questions, so no difficulty with that.

Return to “Horary Astrology”