really desperate - extension of stay in US green card

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rishabh108

really desperate - extension of stay in US green card

Post by rishabh108 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Dear Rishiji,

I and my wife are on religious visas in US since Oct. 2005. We are in Denver, Colorado.

We had applied for extension of stay on Jan. 9th '07. Our petition is still pending, no decision taken by the US immigration yet.
Also in Sept. 07 my temple had filed a green card petition for me and my wife which is also pending.

My question is:

Will our petitions for extension of stay and green card be approved? And if so when?

Our visas have expired on Aug. 25th but we are allowed to stay on since our petition for extension of stay is pending. But we cannot drive anywhere and it is very difficult without driving here, plus we dont have a valid id. Of course I cannot work for my temple unless the extension is approved.
So it is a very diffcult situation. I would be grateful for an answer.

My birh details are:

Date: Nov. 12th
Time: 12 midnight
Place of birth: Alleppey, Kerala, India

Thank you,

With regards,

Rajmohan Kurup

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Since you have posted this in Horary, I am reading this as a horary question, not with birth data.  I have used Denver, CO as your location, and Mountain daylight savings time (-7 GMT +1) on Sept. 17, 2008.  If this is not correct, then my answer is not correct either.

Nothing will be heard until November 27th or after.  But no earlier than the 27th.  (Retrograde Uranus in 3rd H. -- significator -- goes direct on this day, and saturn oppose Uranus).

The extension will be approved.  (stellum 10th H. -- government) and (all soft aspects of venus/mercury, and Jup in 1st H.) and (moon/venus/mars parallel to saturn/Neptune)

However, something concerning your income, I am guessing this is at the temple, will be affected by the delay.  (venus/mercury in via combusta).  Prepare for another source of income during the delay, just in case, or secure this position better with your employer to prevent problems here.

My best to you...

rishabh108

re: extension of visa and green card

Post by rishabh108 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Dear Youdah,

Thank you very much for your reply. It was really comforting to see your answer. I am hoping and praying to God your divination comes true.  I had another question which I had asked in my original post. I have filed a green card petition for me and my wife in Sept. 2007. Will this be approved? And if so when?

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks a lot again,

Sincerely,

Rajmohan

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Re: really desperate - extension of stay in US green card

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:43 am

rishabh108 wrote: My question is:

Will our petitions for extension of stay and green card be approved? And if so when?
This is the question you asked, and this is the question I answered.  I can give no further information about this particular reading.  If there is more than one thing pending, perhaps you should separate the issues/questions when asked so as to avoid confusion.

Regards...

Return to “Horary Astrology”