Horay for Lost/Stolen Item

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

hodad

Horay for Lost/Stolen Item

Post by hodad » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:28 am

Hi  I had a rather interesting horary question for you.I hope you can help me with it. I was a photography student in high school ( 30 years ago) and one of our class projects
was to put together a 'photo book' with a theme.I did mine on 'Sisters' and took several photos of sets of sisters.These were mostly girls around my age and their sisters.I also of course included a photo of my sister and myself.I was actually pretty talented at photography at that time and the book turned out really well. There were two copies,one for myself and the photo dept of the high school kept the other. Over the years both these photo books disappeared.I have a feeling both were 'taken' and I would like to find out what happened to them.The copy I kept for myself was kept in a storage facility that I shared with my brother,and I have always had a feeling that he might have taken the book.I would like to know what his motive was if it was him.
Anyway today I went to the high school to see if they still had their copy of my book and it was not there.A lot of the books that were done by students in my class were there,but mine was not.
I am just wondering what happened to these precious items.Were they just lost? Were they stolen? Who was the person that took them and what did they do with them, and where are they now? Any chance of retrieving them? The copy that the high school kept may have just been lost along the way or maybe somebody really liked it and wanted it for themselves.I am wondering about the situation involving the original copy. I was wondering if someone stole it with malicious intent since they must have known its value to me. .My brother at that time had stolen other personal items from me at that time so I wonder if he was involved.
Do I have to ask the question twice for each book since they are two separate items with two separate histories. I asked the question for the school copy of the book today,September 16,2008 at 4:35 pm Mill Valley CA--
I asked the question for the original book which was originally in my possession--today also--September 16,2008 at 5:15 pm. Would that work?
I got a lot of praise for these photography books and I just was really proud of how they turned out at the time,but over the years I just really wondered where they disappeared to--Thanks again

My birth date:= Horary readings are not from birthtime, but from question time. Please read sticky on top of Horary forum

site moderator

hodad

Post by hodad » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:09 am

Hi still waiting for a response....thanks

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:29 am

Please read the sticky notes for this forum, especially the one that says "haven't got a reading yet?"  The readers all do this voluntarily, when we have time.  As a reader, I answer in the order posted unless some critical thing needs to be answered first.  Some wait many days or a week before someone can do a reading.  I also notice that you haven't posted much to any of the forums.  Perhaps you would like to read and contribute while you're waiting?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7599

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:38 pm

So today I get ready to do a reading for this question.  Unfortunately, your location is not mentioned.  So a reading can't be done.  I love "lost items" readings!  But, I must decline this request because no location (where you are) isn't given here.  Also, you should take care when writing a lot about the question.  It is good to give me a clear indication of the circumstances, but when doing this, glance at the clock to see your local time when the question was first asked by you.  Then, write all you want.  Otherwise, it may be several minutes or longer before all you have to say is submitted to the computer...so there is no accurate time of when the question was asked!

So again, I remind everyone:  when asking for a reading, I need your place, time, and date clearly given in the post for the question.

hodad

Post by hodad » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:51 am

Hi thanks for your response.The location for the question is--Mill Valley California--- I just picked the time when I thought of the question then posted the chart.I think I went to the forums and posted this after that.Anyway if you have any extra time to take another look at this that would be great.Thanks again.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:23 pm

this one is a bit of a challenge.  At best, the question was posted without a PLACE where the question was asked, and without providing me with an accurate local TIME of when the question was asked.  Horary relies on the TIME, DATE, and PLACE where the question was asked, not birth data.  It is like it is the "birth" of the question, not the person asking the question!

Some of my reference books suggest that such readings can still be given, however I've never tried them under these difficulties.  Usually I just decline, and ask the person to repost the question.  However, the parts of the reading that are most affected by these difficulties are the houses where the planets would be.  The aspects to the planets, between planets, would not change greatly.  So, this reading is done by using SOLELY the aspects in the horary chart.  I have also not used the moon position (which tells of the outcome to the question). The moon position is critical, and very dependent upon an accurate time, which I don't have.  For that reason, I cannot be more specific than what is below.

The book was taken.  It will not be returned.  (sun opp. uranus, venus conj. mars, saturn opp. uranus, uranus retrograde)

If you want a more detailed reading, to find out who/what/when/why/where, then please follow the rules of asking for horary readings.  As noted above, I cannot give an outcome or any possibility of how to get the album back, without all the proper data.

hodad

Post by hodad » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 am

Hi thanks for responding.I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I thought I did give the correct data---the date,time and place I asked the question were-- ...edited by site moderater............ California(school copy of the photo album)---then at the same date and place at 5:15pm (original copy).That is when I first asked the question. I post this after that---Did I miss something? Thanks for your attention and time.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:41 am

hodad wrote:Hi thanks for responding.I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I thought I did give the correct data---the date,time and place I asked the question were-- ...edited by site moderater............ California(school copy of the photo album)---then at the same date and place at 5:15pm (original copy).That is when I first asked the question. I post this after that---Did I miss something? Thanks for your attention and time.

Dear Mr. Hodad,

You are requested to make a posting with care. Your initial posting had your BIRTH TIME instead of QUESTION TIME, which I edited with a statement.

It seems you did not notice this over the last few days.. and when you did..you did not even care to notice the editted part.

Please go through the STICKY column at the top of the Horary forum and you will understand the meaning of QUESTION time.

Also in Horary such frivolous asking of questions without proper intent/understanding leads to erroneous answers.

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:59 pm

I don't consider the question frivolous, since horary (at least in Western) is commonly used to locate lost items.  Not the highest application of astrology, but one that is common nonetheless.

My problem is that all I had was the date and time that Mystic Board stamped for the message itself.  This is in tiny print at the top of each person's post.  Mystic Board uses 0 GMT.  Yet, you are located west of London, to make your time -8 GMT.  Compensating for daylight savings time, that puts you -7 GMT.  

OK, so far so good.  Except the coordinates (122W 37N) that I found for Mill Valley put you in Mountain Standard Time.  As far as I know, all of California is in Pacific Time, unless one of your famous earthquakes have recently put California near Wyoming.  

This made it impossible for me to determine an accurate time.  (By the way, -7 GMT also moved the time of the question to the day before, before midnight for your local time!)

Because you had waited so long, and there had been some confusion, I tried to do a reading anyway by doing the chart at 0 GMT, and also at -7 and -8 GMT.  The charts were too different for me to get a clear reading.  So, I only read the transits, as stated.  Also, as stated, the position of the moon (which could not be determined) governs the outcome of the question.  The additional information that an accurate time could have been enough for you to go to the person and ask for it back!  But, no accurate time.

I am going through all this, because sometimes people read the threads, and so this will explain better what happened, and why a complete reading couldn't be given.

I would suggest, if you are still interested, to read the "Horary Chart Questions -- HOW TO" as the sticky note, and also the other Sticky Note about Horary questions.  Then, with full intent and concentration, post the question again UNDER A NEW SUBJECT AND HEADING.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:57 pm

If someone  has real intent while asking horary questions.. meaning the urge is strong, there should be follow up and interest in pursuing it.

While we have mentioned that it is from question time.. the person having the question, probably due to his/her busy occupations did not devote time to understand it.

If a  query is not made with strong intent, urge and respect it does not work out well..... That is why I mentioned 'frivolous'

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Yes, I agree, Rishirahul.  I didn't understand your meaning at first.

When I am new to a website, like MB, with lots of different posters and subjects, I take the time to read other threads, to read the FAQs when available, or those on MB called "stickys."  This is only polite so that the newness doesn't cause problems on the forums.

So it is amazing to me that new people to MB jump right to requesting readings and never bother to do this, don't contribute to the community, don't follow up with thank-you or gratitude, etc.  This is very rude, and disrespectful to others.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:14 pm

Yes, Dear Youdah,

It is being disrespectful to The Mysticboard. But even more painful for me is that they take us astrologers as so called 'Psychics'.
Which we  are not in strict/actual sense of the term.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:47 pm

I mentioned on another thread that astrology, and its methods and readings, get more scrutiny than almost any other "science."  Western medicine doesn't have so many who examine each thing said by one particular doctor, and why it's said, like an astrologer does...and welcomes the input and differing views by other astrologers!

Yet, we are lumped into the "psychics" groups as if we pluck the readings out of thin air by some supernatural gift or talent...not realizing that there are sound principles, detailed and exact mathematical calculations that most people can't/won't do anymore, and each reading can be repeated by anyone else who knows astrology...perhaps in different words, but basically the same things said!

Perhaps I am prejudiced, but I believe astrology is superior.  :)

Warm regards...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:35 am

Hi again,

No you ae not prejudiced, Sir. Not at all.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Horary Astrology”