is there someone out there special for me???:S

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

peaceseeker

is there someone out there special for me???:S

Post by peaceseeker » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:24 pm

its lyk i suddenly woke and started caring abt if there's someone there for me or not in the future.. the curiosity has really got to me.. i really wanna know if i ever will fall in love wid sumone that also falls in love wid me.. 4 sum strange reason i juss love the idea of fallin in love. when will all my fantasy abt love come tru.. help me uncover my mysterious future...
thank u.. :)

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:52 am

I am sorry, but I can't answer this question.  When doing a horary reading, the date, time, and PLACE is required before I can do a chart.  Please read the HOW TO post, and other requirements for posting astrology questions on this forum under the "guidelines."

Regards...

peaceseeker

Post by peaceseeker » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 pm

o sorry for my incomplete post..  i hadnt read how to post in this section.. i dont exactly remember the date but referring to the post date i will say abt
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:24 pm.. i..  i hope that will work.. thx..

regards
peacekeeper
Last edited by peaceseeker on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:40 am

Again, I'm sorry.  But an "about" can not give an accurate answer to your question.  Astrology is a science that is based on complete accuracy of date/time/place.  If any of these is lacking or inaccurate, the reading and answer is just as inaccurate...and a waste of your time and mine.  You should re-post under a new subject heading, giving it a new time, date, place so that it can be accurately answered.  It is my experience that once a question cannot be answered because of missing data, or whatever, that the reading can't be salvaged later.  All information must come with the question at the time it is asked for accuracy.

Return to “Horary Astrology”