is he lying?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

chiron

is he lying?

Post by chiron » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:38 pm

thanks for reading
Last edited by chiron on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:45 pm

I am going to decline to read this chart.  I could not give an objective reading because I have strong feelings about this kind of a situation.  

However, I would like to make some personal comments.  There is no such things as "he won't let me go."  YOU decide what you want to do with your life.  As for lying, without any hocus-pocus astrology or other divination method, you already have your answer.  If he is lying to his wife, and you can bet that he is, he will lie to you as well.  Dump the scum-bag before you get more hurt.  This is a no-brainer, as they say.  Little pain now, or a lot more later and a broken life...you choose.  Even if he left his wife, expect the same treatment he is giving his wife to become your problem when he is with you.  And when he leaves his wife for you, you will soon know that he is running around on you, and lying to you and his new girlfriend, too.  These rat-faces don't change...they just find new gullible women.

chiron

thanks

Post by chiron » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:25 pm

thanks for your advice.

i am leaving him very soon even if he is lying or not. just waiting for the right moment. but i still want to know if he is lying to me. i do not know he is lying to his wife or not. hence asking the question here.

i am not being rude but i appreciate technical advice than personal.

anyhow thanks for your time. i would still welcome your comments if you do horary.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 am

The thing I hate about doing these kinds of readings is because the person already knows the answer in their heart.  They have enough reason to be asking the question in the first place.  But, then, they don't really want to hear the answer...they want someone to tell them that everything is going to be fine.  I can't do that.  When I tell them what they already know (that the relationship isn't going to work), all they do is argue, ignore the answer, debate the answer, defend the other person, ask another reader, etc., etc.  Maybe you won't respond this way, but this is usually what happens with a negative reading.  I just remind you that you asked.

As a horary question, the answer is yes.  He is lying.
Lying, or deception and deceit, is seen by the angles between mars and neptune.  In this case, mars and neptune is squared with a very, very large 12th house...also accentuating the neptune (deception).

There are also no aspects between mars and venus.  This is the male/female energy.  It isn't there.  Another indication that this isn't going to last.

Looking at the synastry chart in the Western astrology reading forum, it doesn't look much better.  Chiron is in the 7th house showing that you two are both trying to receive love from someone who can't give you the love you need.  It goes deeper than an affair with a married man.  Chiron represents old wounds that are trying to heal.  You are each completely incapable of giving to the other person what the other person needs.  Yet, you'll keep trying and trying and continue being hurt.  This isn't a very healthy situation for a relationship.  I hate to see a 7th House Chiron to anyone having a problem with a relationship, because this is always the thing that causes the relationship to fail...and fail with the most heart-breaking pain and disillusionment.

I wish you well.  I gave you my opinion first, but I have empathy for someone when they are suffering, so I took a look anyway.  You already know this is a bad situation.  The easiest way to get out of it is to do some soul searching to discover what the Chiron placement is saying...that you have an area of your life that needs to be healed.  When you heal yourself, or at least understand what you're trying to get out of this relationship, you will no longer be attracted to a person who can't give it to you anyway.

Return to “Horary Astrology”