To Youdah - Please read

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

zaina999

To Youdah - Please read

Post by zaina999 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi Youdah,

Its me Zaina, I was born in 27/01/1997

I want to ask if my Ex boyfriend is goin to come back to me and if he still love me .. Also what's goin to happen my relationship with ameen

Right now im in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and the time is 6:14 pm EST

Thanks alot ,
Zaina

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 pm

zaina999, it's taken me a couple of days to have time to look at your request.  I will not be able to do a horary reading for your question.  Horary is able to answer one question at a time.  Since you asked about two different relationships at the same time, it would be difficult to try to separate which relationship was which in any kind of a chart that was done for the moment that you asked the question.  Please read the "sticky" notes at the beginning of the forum.  Good luck to you!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:21 pm

I am also sorry to inform you zaina999 that we have a 18 year age limit for Readings.

In the age of 12 I hope you will be able to fall in love, and to live your life a long while yet, before everything become serious, and lasting.

Be a child in the time you are allowed to be a child, when adulthood comes, with its responsibility, then you shall have your youth time as foundation, and good memories.

Good luck to you :)

Return to “Horary Astrology”